OldBoyz Mango Saphire - Gravita Plasma - Autopot - Hydrotops Grow Journal

OldBoyz

Hello,

This is my first post. I've been growing for personal pleasure for many years and now I want to share the joy. This is Humbolt Seed's Mango Saphire, originally sourced from Dinafem I keep a good mother plant and clone. I think I only photographed this when I switched to flower, but I have other grows which I documented from seed which I will post as well.

Mango Saphire is an amazing strain, I'm really happy with it. THC is in the 20's and I think I'm hitting the high end with the gravita plasma lamps, which seem to promote vitamin production more than other types lamps. In the first photo you can see four Mango Saphire plants on the right and a couple of cheese plants on the left which I'll talk about separately.

More Details:
Smoke: Really top end heavy complex buzz, I will post a smoke report later.
Room: 2.4x2.4 mammoth hydro tent
Lights: 4 x 600w Gravita
Medium: coco in XL Autopots
Food: Hydro Tops Nutrients.

I'll post more pics later and more info as I think of it.

After one week in bloom. Following autotops feed schedule so 3ml of Grow and 1ml of Hydrotops Bloom per litre.

Thanks odinsmaster and jedthedog for following along. I've been using Gravita now for about 5-6 years and am very happy with them. They produce less of the visible spectrum and more light in the frequencies that plants need for photosynthesis.

This is week 3 flower, using 1ml Autotops Grow and 3ml Bloom per 1ltr water.
This is my first journal so please let me know what details I can add?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom