Oldnewb

Scotiabudd

420 Member
Novadawg, back as Scotiabudd. I took a year off after a plant disaster last year. Lost every damn seed and seedling to mice .
I'm giving it another go this season with Juicy Fruit, OG KUSH, Granddaddy Purple and Acapulco Gold. Bit of a later start but they're in my greenhouse til probably mid-May.
Anyway, looking forward to reconnecting with old friends and making some new ones.

Novadawg, back as Scotiabudd. I took a year off after a plant disaster last year. Lost every damn seed and seedling to mice .
I'm giving it another go this season with Juicy Fruit, OG KUSH, Granddaddy Purple and Acapulco Gold. Bit of a later start but they're in my greenhouse til probably mid-May.
Anyway, looking forward to reconnecting with old friends and making some new ones.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend.:welcome::high-five:
Sorry about the mice.
Good luck on your new garden. :thumb:
If you need a hand with anything let me know.
I'm always around.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Welcome back to 4.20 mate! Great day to make a return. Wishing you better luck this year! I'm guessing your a outdoor grower? That grandaddy purple is on my list hopefully later this year 👌🏽✌🏽

Welcome back to 4.20 mate! Great day to make a return. Wishing you better luck this year! I'm guessing your a outdoor grower? That grandaddy purple is on my list hopefully later this year 👌🏽✌🏽
Thanks Greenvein, I'm mostly outdoor farmer but use the greenhouse for at least four that might need a few extra days to finish. I've never tried Granddaddy but have heard good things about it. Stay in touch pal 👍

Hey Bill, good to hear from you again, nice to be back . Looking forward to hearing from yall again. Take care pal👍
@Novadawg = @Scotiabudd :rofl: hey buddy I'm sorry, can't read that early in the morning. :nomo: More Coffee?
Glad to see you. :thumb::high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Good luck Novadog > Scotiabudd hope you have better success this year. Sending some karma your way

Welcome, my buddies cat got ahold of a plant. Cats no longer with us. Even cats like cannabis.

Welcome back to the @420 Magazine Family. If I’m not mistaken a couple of other members are growing Acapulco Gold. I’m currently doing a Golden Tiger,Chocolate Thai and Panama so I’m going to be dropping by to check out your grow. Happy growing @Scotiabudd. CL🍀 :welcome: :theband::party::cheer::high-five: :420:

Welcome back to the @420 Magazine Family. If I’m not mistaken a couple of other members are growing Acapulco Gold. I’m currently doing a Golden Tiger,Chocolate Thai and Panama so I’m going to be dropping by to check out your grow. Happy growing @Scotiabudd. CL🍀 :welcome: :theband::party::cheer::high-five: :420:
Thanks Capn, good to be back. I'll be checking in from time to time on the various grows and gathering Intel fiy own

Back
Top Bottom