Oldschool's - Crop King Seeds Auto Grow

If your using straight ff soil, you will have to water every other day, or at least I did using hps. I added coco, and few other things. Old school made a list last year in an old journal of mixture, ever since using that combo, I get 4 or 5 days before getting thirsty. Hey old school, just got some cali og and Bubba kush from cks, gonna pop 1 of each for some clones, try to save $ on seeds. I'm gonna throw in with gorrilla bomb for next cycle. Looking good and green as always.

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If your using straight ff soil, you will have to water every other day, or at least I did using hps. I added coco, and few other things. Old school made a list last year in an old journal of mixture, ever since using that combo, I get 4 or 5 days before getting thirsty. Hey old school, just got some cali og and Bubba kush from cks, gonna pop 1 of each for some clones, try to save $ on seeds. I'm gonna throw in with gorrilla bomb for next cycle. Looking good and green as always.

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks Buckshot, information like this is why Im at this site! Wow Im using Ocean Forest soil with about 48 oz fluid in a 3 gal pot and Im getting 5 days till thirsty! With two 600w hps. I noticed a slight PH/Nute situation on a few leafs on one Chem plant so Im flushing next time. Not too hip with flushing the tent, but need to get used to that step anyways. I guess pull three out at a time and put in the bath tub and give each 5 gal of water? Damn! FF schedule says flush those babys NOW and Im seeing a lil trouble so go figure the folks at FF, they know their stuff!!!! Woulden hurt to check run off on a few too when flushed.
NO BUGS!!!! :) My tent has no bugs! I dont want to spray, lazy fucker, but I should neem spray them when I flush cause it will be the last time I pick them up. Once I have to start tying buds I aint moving them. I mixing my nutes to 3 gal but using 5 gal water. 64. you use FF nutes EVERY ime you water??? I could see it working just done light?
What Fun!!! :)

I wonder why its taking two days to be thirsty with a gal. of fluid? Whats the temp? I did 48oz of fluid and it takes 5 days till thirsty in 3gal pots with two 600w hps. Interesting.

My humidity is low in the tent and there is a heated floor. The humidifier in the tent sucks. I have a better one in the cabinet I'll move next week when I harvest my auto

Black strap molasses

Ive heard of it and need to research it. Maybe add it to the arsenal! Thanks!
Lupey, what are your temps? The low humidity is great for flower and you add the humidifier in veg?? I realized recently the exhaust fan controls humidity allot too. I was adding a humidifier with my first grow in veg but it was summer and now being winter its way easier to control and way funner!!!!! :)

CANDYCANE NON AUTOS..

20170302_184207.jpg
20170302_184221.jpg
20170302_184230.jpg

Ive heard of it and need to research it. Maybe add it to the arsenal! Thanks!
Lupey, what are your temps? The low humidity is great for flower and you add the humidifier in veg?? I realized recently the exhaust fan controls humidity allot too. I was adding a humidifier with my first grow in veg but it was summer and now being winter its way easier to control and way funner!!!!! :)

I'm a believer that if I keep the humidity on the low side and the temps in the upper 70s that they draw more moisture through their roots. I think that's the big reason candy is drinking so much. You just need to be careful about over fertilizing because they drink so fast

Hey brother is this light burn
IMG_20170305_211815.jpg

Dont think so..how close are ur lights. 18 in is good..
you can cut off those fans if u want..there not doin nothin anymore.just keep the sugar leaves..

Dont think so..how close are ur lights. 18 in is good..
you can cut off those fans if u want..there not doin nothin anymore.just keep the sugar leaves..

It's just the fans led is about 24" was 18 to the top. Been trimming the fans as it happens. Seems like it happens a day after I feed but only the day after. Once I trim it's gone until I water again.

Hey other then crop King Seeds where can I order some good strains and pay with a credit card and have shipped to the US?

Gorilla....seedman...bonza..
ive used them all brother..

Back
Top Bottom