Omega Garden's Volksgarden Rotary Garden

Hey Everyone, I wanted everyone to know that has a Volksgarden Rotary machine that the company is making right now a peg type thing where you will not need 3x3 rockwools. Also you can pull/cut a portion of your plant out, the good part and still have it grow for like 6 more months for more goodies. The pegs are like 1.00 a piece and of course you need 80 of them but you also just put the seed right into the peg and it grows right in the machine.

I found out from them due to my 2nd socket hasn't came in yet so i called to see if it was shipped. She of course asked me what would i be using the machine for and since i have a parrot i told her fruits veggies and greens. That's when she explained this to me. I ordered mine and she said she would ship them out at the end next week so they do have them made and i guess they are making more.

I was just so delighted about this info i had to tell everyone.

Hi Sonig420- I was thinking and hoping they were going to work for more then growing fruits and veggies. I just bought 80 of them and not for growing fruits and veggies lol.

Well i guess we will see, if i am wrong it won't be the first thing i bought and stuck up on Ebay.

Hi Sonig420- I was thinking and hoping they were going to work for more then growing fruits and veggies.

As my joke falls flat ;)

I'd be surprised if 1% of these were used for other than Cannabis. I have seen videos of them in Uni's where they were doing yeild research; so it does happen.

Wheelofortune- I guess we will find out as i will be using them in either my first round or second. I can not wait to try them out and see. I liked the part you put your seed in and germinate it in the wheel from the beginning.

Sonig420- Do you know anything about these? When i googled them i couldn't bring up anything. I guess according to the lady that told me about them, the info was not on their website as in of yet. I would like to hear more or possibly see a picture of hem.

Hey Everyone, I wanted everyone to know that has a Volksgarden Rotary machine that the company is making right now a peg type thing where you will not need 3x3 rockwools. Also you can pull/cut a portion of your plant out, the good part and still have it grow for like 6 more months for more goodies. The pegs are like 1.00 a piece and of course you need 80 of them but you also just put the seed right into the peg and it grows right in the machine.

I found out from them due to my 2nd socket hasn't came in yet so i called to see if it was shipped. She of course asked me what would i be using the machine for and since i have a parrot i told her fruits veggies and greens. That's when she explained this to me. I ordered mine and she said she would ship them out at the end next week so they do have them made and i guess they are making more.

I was just so delighted about this info i had to tell everyone.

I think its very possible she thought you really were growing fruits, veggies, and greens, cause it doesn't sound like your average bud kind of advice.

Smaller rooting medium cubes would make growing lots of other things profitable besides MJ, though I think the smaller cubes would also work well for for bud with the timer set for 2 or 3 more watering cycles per day.

I think you may have misunderstood about the seeding into the wheel, but I may be wrong.

Cheers,
Maxx

Now my curiosity is really piqued. I've jumped to the conclusion there's a new fangled way to avoid paper towel germination.

Hope this gets clarified/confirmed

Now my curiosity is really piqued. I've jumped to the conclusion there's a new fangled way to avoid paper towel germination.

Hope this gets clarified/confirmed

You still germ this way? Why do ya need to see the tap root? Its not my place to say but for some reason mj growers like this method while people who garden with other types of plants go straight into the medium whether its dirt, rockwool or plugs. I used to germ like this but there has been a few times I damaged the tap seperating it from the paper. Sorry for going off topic. I am really following the grow for the volks machines and really diggin the grow ops and how they are handled. Always good to try new things to find a easier way.

i used the cylindrical RW with a cut half way through, and i think it provided too much resistance for the seedling to push up and out and i had a bunch of seeds die on me. i wish i used the paper towl method after that, but a week later when i got some more seeds, I used the 1.5" square RW cubes with a hole in the top and germinated 10/10 no problem. the only problem with that is that i had to rip off the corners of the cube to fit them into the holes in the 3", but it turned out ok, because i left enough on there that i really had to stuff them into the big ones and it made good contact between the two.

Hi Maxximus- I so enjoyed and learned so much off of your Journals. I wanted to personally Thank You for taking the time doing them.

When it comes to these peg things, i have no question on her telling me i can just had my seed to them and place them into the machine like that to grow. Maxximus or WheeloFortune maybe one of you when you have a spare moment can call the company to see about them.

Like i said i was actually calling for my 600 watt piece when she told me about them. I was caught off guard as she asked me what i was growing in the machine. I believe i got the just of them, i just cannot find any info pertaining to them on the web and she said they were new where they haven't had time to post them on there site. I did buy 80 of them as that is what she said i would need, i guess i will wait until i receive them to see what they actually are or how i can use them if i can.

Maxximus- How do you hook your air conditioner up to your Tent? What BTU are you using?

i used the cylindrical RW with a cut half way through, and i think it provided too much resistance for the seedling to push up and out and i had a bunch of seeds die on me. i wish i used the paper towl method after that, but a week later when i got some more seeds, I used the 1.5" square RW cubes with a hole in the top and germinated 10/10 no problem. the only problem with that is that i had to rip off the corners of the cube to fit them into the holes in the 3", but it turned out ok, because i left enough on there that i really had to stuff them into the big ones and it made good contact between the two.

Makes sense mj plants uses gravity to find its way up. You could always germ them in rockwool in a tray until they sprout or do the paper towel methed then put them to rockwool on a tray that dont rotate. After they sprout then make them dizzy.

Hi Everyone, We are putting the machine together when we found out we don't have the reservoir. Are they suposed to be with the machine when purchased or has everyone bought one on their own?

you have to buy your own tbuds.

just go to wall mart or something and get a 15-20 gal rubbermaid. try to get one that is taller as opposed to wider. this makes the water deeper, and you can put less water in there without risking running your pump with too little water. . . make sure it will still fit under the wheel, i bought one that was 1" too big to fit under. now i use a 15 gallon. i fill it to about 13-14 gallons. the less water you do, the less nutes you go through, the less you have to toss at res changes.

shouldn't cost you more than 5-6 bucks.

Looks great and thanks for showing us this new technology. Very awesome.

+rep man. :nicethread:

Thanks WheeloFortune, I was wondering about a Rubbermade. Can you awnser me why are there 2 hoses? I understand 1 goes into the resevoir but where does the other go?

I did not see it on the instructions either.

ok so it goes:
1)pump
2)small section of hose
3)flow valve
4)longer section of hose to the center of flood tray
this is how it floods.

then
5)a long section of return hose that goes in the hole thats off to one side.
this is how it regulates how high you flood the table.
the higher you push the return line up, the higher it will fill too.
i suggest playing with it to get it to fill to the bottom notch in the cube holders.

if your having trouble figuring everything out, there is a great assembly video on youtube. pause it and do what he does, then unpause and pause again till your done.

Back
Top Bottom