Omega Garden's Volksgarden Rotary Garden

Dawg gone it. I read the wrong one again. I first read wheelo's and keeping tabs. Now I just went through CanbisMxmus's journal. He has so much stuff going on its hard to follow. I thought I was reading this one and was scratching my head thinking where are the harvest. Its confusing havin another member with a simular name also with a volks.

Here's the list of what's on site to date; I named them a little differently than the thread owner; just for my own memory aid.

Rotary Grow Threads
Maxx's Original Volksgarden
Maxx's DIY and Rotary Alternatives
Anonymous Greatest Hits Photos
CanbisMxmus' Rotating Volks Grow
WOF's First Turn
WOF's Second Turn

this is going on my own experiences and of a freind that has run up to 12 roto grows in a a warehouse in callie ..he told me he had tried half numbers,,, 3/4 numbers and full 340 numbers and by far he said the more he put in the higher the endind yeild he got.. ad as to max number= max yield theres a guy on this forum thats doing 16 plants per foot in coke bottles and hes getting 16 to 21 grams a plant.. with cfls..so yes max number max yeild...a 600 diggie dimmible in a volks garden with 80 plants could do wonders.. and not your auto seed stuff .. cus thats unpredictable and not guaranteed i may just have to buy one ot prove it...stay tuned.. how knows... i have ten gs im ramping up my next operation 2 grand for a volks isnt that bad... i just may

Although I generally abhor autos, some here don't and have found that they work well (for them).

Have done the multiple plants per square foot thing, have done the one plant per eight-twelve square feet thing, and various plant densities in between. Everyone will - it is to be hoped - find the method/style that works best for them. What gives you the biggest yield may not be what gives another the best yield. And what gives a person the biggest yield may not actually be the method that fits them. Yield, believe it or not, is not everything (did I just type that?).

And that doesn't even touch upon the simple fact that what works best as far as plant spacing (etc.) is going to vary from strain to strain. The best (again, for me) indica and sativa that I've ever grown were unnamed strains that - you guessed it - just didn't yield very well. And that particular sativa took around four months (plus a week or so) to completely flower. Which again plays merry Hell with your yield figures if you're averaging them out over say a year's time. But if I had some in the stash jar I'd actually be functional lol.

Here's the list of what's on site to date; I named them a little differently than the thread owner; just for my own memory aid.

Thanks!

oneman, it obvious you don't like autos.

must have had a bad experience or something?
i grew some LR#2, and i don't like them. didn't really like the taste.

that being said, i think your info is outdated.
there are lots and lots of crosses out there that smell/taste/yeild all different. saying autos suck is like saying sativas suck, it's dumb because they're all different.

a year or two ago, they might have sucked, because they were still relatively new, not much variety, and the original LR was not very potent. Also the few crosses that were out were not fully stabilized yet. because they have been becomin more popular, there are a lot of professionally crossed high quality hybrids to be tried.

open your mind dude, nothing worse than a closed mind. besides you might learn something. perhaps that truth has many forms.

p.s. I am the only wheeler here playing with auto genes, your preaching to the wrong thread. they all use clones.

The economy and job market created this grower (myself).
im with you on that CM i got my volks just wanting to not have to pay for decent smoke ,and no sooner than i got it and my seeds going,i go into work and" we dont need you any more " no reason ,no sorry so FU@K EM ALL over grow the world:peace:

Without the 'War on Drugs', price of da kine wouldn't be shit, except for the tax. So you could dodge the revenoers like the moonshiners, or probably grow your own because "times with dope but no money are better than times with money but no dope". Did I just now repeat that crap? No money is no good period. Lets all sign a "Good Luck" card to the Drug Lord, I mean Czar.

PG

Without the 'War on Drugs', price of da kine wouldn't be shit, except for the tax.
I dont know about that ,like the guy who taught me how to grow said "you ,me and everyone else could grow weed and there still wouldnt be enough"
Lets all sign a "Good Luck" card to the Drug Lord, I mean Czar.
where can i sign up:rollit:

i feel what you guys are saying, but personally i don't grow for income, so i could give two craps about the retail value. good shit has intrinsic value regardless of its price, i would gladly see the fall of the price of MJ in exchange for the freedom to grow it.

I'll second that!

WheeloFortune- Can you explain to me how you get the 1" or 1.5" into the 3x3's? I read both your Journals and i am having a problem figuring out how you are doing this without hurting the roots. Also where does the roots go in the machine?

I feel like a kid waiting for christmas day to finally come!

Question for those in California... Is anyone in the bay area know the best place to obtain clones or mother plants??? Harborside wants 12 bucks a pop, that means $720 (+ tax) each time you want to run the Volksgarden.

Also, any opinion about how hash plant and/or grand daddy purp would grow in the Volksgarden? And where to get those seeds, clones or a mother in nor-cal? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:thanks::peace:

I feel like a kid waiting for christmas day to finally come!

Question for those in California... Is anyone in the bay area know the best place to obtain clones or mother plants??? Harborside wants 12 bucks a pop, that means $720 (+ tax) each time you want to run the Volksgarden.

Also, any opinion about how hash plant and/or grand daddy purp would grow in the Volksgarden? And where to get those seeds, clones or a mother in nor-cal? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:thanks::peace:

Google the name of the strain you want, odds are you'll find it.

guess they will move this to abandoned

I sure hope not! I'm anxiously awaiting an update.

And does anyone have any experience growing Hashplant? How do you think it would do in the Volksgarden?

guess they will move this to abandoned

Can't bring myself to do it ;)

Brother Maxximus is around, he just hasn't updated in a while. I hope we'll see him post something soon.

Back
Top Bottom