Omega Garden's Volksgarden Rotary Garden

i dont think the prices would really fall that much if u think about it i mean the ditch weed would get lower but there would be better quality and it would still cost about same

Weed will probably be treated like tobacco has in the US. It will be regulated and you will need to all kinds of government licenses to do it. There will be stamp tax labels on each retail pot purchase. Only big corps will have the proper funds and influence to get in and will soon control the market. Pot will be legal but still people will go to jail in trafficking untaxed product.

Anxious!

Sorry guys i have been moving, and not a good internet connection that I can trust, but that will be fixed soon.

I'm so anxious to hear the yield numbers for your grow and CanbixMxmus' as well. Very seriously considering going rotary based upon the results and progress of your grows. :)

th_1249752802_omegagarden_volksgarden_rotary_garden_4_finish_2.jpg

th_1249752550_omegagarden_volksgarden_rotary_garden_4_finish_1.jpg

th_1249752900_omegagarden_volksgarden_rotary_garden_4_finish_4.jpg

th_1249752963_omegagarden_volksgarden_rotary_garden_4_finish_5.jpg

th_1249753776_omegagarden_volksgarden_rotary_garden_4_finish_6.jpg

th_1249753910_omegagarden_volksgarden_rotary_garden_4_finish_7.jpg

th_1249754051_omegagarden_volksgarden_rotary_garden_4_finish_8.jpg

th_1249754131_omegagarden_volksgarden_rotary_garden_4_finish_9.jpg

Hey everyone - I'm still alive. Here is the final harvest. Sorry
it took so long. I had internet issues and then my camera died.

The Mazar was just ok at the end of the day. Pound and a half.
And not nearly as crystal covered as I wanted. So the mother is
dead. Heh heh. Execution. The harvest was (for the first time)
too big for my drying space so I had to improvise and use the wheel
and the tent for some extra drying space.

Next time out i am going to try and fill the wheel even more.
There was a little space to spare. Up to now i have been using
btwn 55 - 60 plants. Now I want to max out the wheel and see if
that little extra can get me over the 2 pound mark.

Cheers,
Maxx

Still looks good regardless. Thank you for showing us the completed crop. +rep Maxximus!

That is a good run in my book congrats maxx!! ur always improving with every run a true inspiration and glad ur still with us . So the mazar wasnt as good as you thought it would be?Hows the smoke?:nicethread::goodjob:

That is a good run in my book congrats maxx!! ur always improving with every run a true inspiration and glad ur still with us . So the mazar wasnt as good as you thought it would be?Hows the smoke?:nicethread::goodjob:

As someone else stated earlier - it was spicy with a stony effect soon after smoking. Doesn't taste all that great, but it is good for zoning out or falling asleep. But the bag appeal is very very limited.

Cheers,
Maxx

Just a feeling, but I think some breeding that would tailor the plants to this unique environment would be worthwhile. A strain with minimal branching with some ruderalis bred in to create a compact plant I'd guess. Again, just thinking aloud but with a customized strain, that machine should just crank out the kind! Thanks for sharing this technology with us.

Back
Top Bottom