Omg I'm expecting

Icemann420

Good day all I'm a new proud father of a gorilla glue from growers choice seed co she just poped so hopeful not to long from now she will make a lovely plant she will b going in a dwc setup hopefully I'm going to scrog it as long as I can produce a method of bucket swaps without having to move her around much. I'm open to all ideas

Congrats @Icemann420 !!!! :slide:

Looking like you will have a brand new baby girl sprout soon.

I bet you are very excited.

The leafy on gorilla glue and growers choice is saying it's going to b a big plant 75 inches at its best with a 100% stretch I'm actually really excited the bud pics look amazing ad I've used the strand plenty of times and love it it really helps me think outside of the box and generally makes life easier for me I don't like people or interactions with people out side of my circle. But a little gorilla glue and I'm a rocket scientist willing to teach everyone

Did you consider a reservoir? Pump it out to drain the grow bucket(s), new nutrient solution goes into the reservoir. There would be no need to disturb your plants.

My gorilla glue/mini clam foot about to punch through the recycled rockwool

After a whole 9 hours of labor she finally pushed through she's a little yellow looking but that's to b expected for just shedding her husk

Back
Top Bottom