On my second diesel I have a leaf problem any help would be great

2013-02-13_11_11_23.jpg
2013-02-13_11_11_07.jpg
So as you can see these leaves are not looking good by any standard they have showed problems forr the whole grow so far however the next picture is a little way up the plant an they seem to be fine again

Dude that is P def do to o2 root problems (overt wetness) or a ph flux to acidity that has cause p lockout.
The fix is to run like 3 gallons of water through it, drill another fat hole in the bottom of the pot (soil) so it drains better and then start letting it dry out.
Simply put is if is acid flux and you let it dry out where it sits now, its gonna get worse.

Flush with black kelp powder and (you have to flush it even though it is wet.) then let it dry out. Lockout from over-salt is also an issue that can be fixed on this route.

I saw some OG kush that was in soil in a kids play pool a few years back just sitting in there, soaking in the water, stewing, and this was the exact thing that happened. Make sure the water DRAINS out of the pots when watering, drains fast.

Yeah I ws gunna say the same.. Deficiency. Usually in flowering they take on more P&K so keeping that in check is good. Make sure your soil is in a healthy range - for soil between 6.2-up to 7 is ok going from my charts - around these PH the plant SHOULD be able to take on most nutrients from its soil.. Goodluk. Smokemup

With a P deficiency you would see stunted growth and smaller leaves, leaves turn bluish-green. Stems, leaf stems, and main veins turn reddish purple starting at the leafs underside. With a K deficiency older leaves develop spots, turn dark yellow and die. Stems are weak and sometime brittle.
I believe you have a classic micronutrient lockout issue caused by low or high ph levels. I would advice you get your ph level corrected before adding more nutes, usually within 4-5 days you will start to see improvement.

thanks for that help
But I am thinking of changing my hps 600w for a cfl 300w dual spec light as I have ben having a real battle tiying down my girls cause they are getting to close to the light. Plus the other day I had to have the door shut on my tent I think it was only 25c at the hottest but all my tops an some lovely shade leave are burnt what do you think should I just carry on or change to a cfl ????????
peace namaste an Help mm please

Try not to let the plant tops come closer than about 15cm or so as long as you have a fan blowing between globe and tops to move the hot air or it will burn.
I have my 600w about 15cm away and its ok, if youre short on space well you can tether some branches ( pull em to the side a bit ) if you can, or if you cant do much well maybe try the CFL, your growth maybe smaller than you like tho.. Usually I see smaller,bushy plants with Cfl's. It is not always the case tho!! Goodluk, Smokemup

Back
Top Bottom