One Plant Has More Crystals? [PICS]

Freegrower97

420 Member
Hi,

So this is my first grow and I'm a week out from harvest. I was just wondering why one of my plants has a massive amount of thc compared to the other?
IMG_20200417_150053.jpg

As you can see, the front-most plant is COVERED in crystals, while the one is the back is lightly misted. They are both White Widow, grown from seeds of the same mother plants. Same feeding and light, etc.

Only thing I've done different, is one is LST trained and the other is not. Would love to get everyone's opinion on this.

Thanks and happy 420.

Attachments

• IMG_20200406_102524.jpg
    IMG_20200406_102524.jpg
    572.3 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_20200406_102517.jpg
    IMG_20200406_102517.jpg
    662 KB · Views: 86
Awesome job @Freegrower97 your girls look happy as can be. Bath time looks like a blast also! I'd guess it's combo of genetics (no two plants from seed are going to come out exactly the same) and the training. I'd also guess alot has to do with light exposure to bud sites. Who's got more tricomes the LST or the no training?

Awesome job @Freegrower97 your girls look happy as can be. Bath time looks like a blast also! I'd guess it's combo of genetics (no two plants from seed are going to come out exactly the same) and the training. I'd also guess alot has to do with light exposure to bud sites. Who's got more tricomes the LST or the no training?

Hahaha thank you, I appreciate the kind words. The one without LST is the one in front. The bigger, bushier one was LST'd.

Can't tell exactly which one is in front, but it does look like the bushier plant has more goo. More light exposure, more goo! Not long now, CHeers! :yahoo:

Hmm.. They both have the same light exposure, so I'm not convinced that's the case.

If anything, the less thc covered plant gets more light.

I'm almost certain it's genetic then, in that case. That's so cool! I was going to get a new strain for my next one, but I might just clone this frosty beauty

Back
Top Bottom