Open the door, I've got the stuff

Hello all, I just wanted to say keep smokin. My brother-in-law hooked me up a few years ago with my first J in over 30 years. I smoked the last joint of my youth in 1983 and didn’t smoke again until I 2018. I stayed free of THC and served a full career in military. Tours in Iraq and Afghanistan left me with PTSD and my body riddled with arthritis. I don’t have anything against the VA, but they can’t provide what my brother can. Mary J or whatever you call it is the drug free pain reliever that Mother Earth provides us. I don’t like the false relief that the scripts I get from provide. The basic subject on what I’m stating on here is that weed was part of my youth just to get high and now I enjoy smoking it to relieve pain..... and get high. Alcohol is worse than anything out there and I fought with drinking the whole time I was in the Corps. I am like many of you out there that are smoking it in silence and sneaking around to do it. I live in a state that blocks me from enjoying the relaxing effects lawfully to ease my mind and body’s pain. Shit happens I guess... Roll on and God Bless. Does anyone know how smoke and cleanse for piss tests? Asking for a friend.

:welcome:

welcome again. lol multiple posts

Back
Top Bottom