OrganicMan's Original Amnesia - MK Ultra - CBD Critical Mass & Cookies Kush Grow

Hey everyone :) so after much deliberation I have decide the list for my next run :)

Banana sativa holy smoke seeds- I've just got to see if it really does smell like ripe banana :)
Silver Kush DNA genetics- the silver bubble that is in this mix really sold it to me :)
Kandy kush Reserva Privada- train wreck T4 x og kush :drool:
Amherst sour diesel- Gots to taste this jet fuel funk :)

Much love to all :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

Nice selection bud. I'll definitely be subbing up for that one. Some killer genetics, and exactly the kind of strains I would like to grow.

Nice selection bud. I'll definitely be subbing up for that one. Some killer genetics, and exactly the kind of strains I would like to grow.
Thanks mate :) it should be a intetrsting one :) I haven't grown anything from DNA before im excited :)
Nice choice. New journal?
Yes indeed :) I should be germinating at the weekend :) so I'll probably start the journal up on monday :) more babies to care for :)

Much love to everyone :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

Hey everyone :) so after much deliberation I have decide the list for my next run :)

Banana sativa holy smoke seeds- I've just got to see if it really does smell like ripe banana :)
Silver Kush DNA genetics- the silver bubble that is in this mix really sold it to me :)
Kandy kush Reserva Privada- train wreck T4 x og kush :drool:
Amherst sour diesel- Gots to taste this jet fuel funk :)

Much love to all :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

Looking forward to this. Excellent choices.

:passitleft:

Hey everyone :passitleft: So its the end of week 4 on Wednesday :) I haven't fed these girls any bloom feed for the past few feeds, just green sensation and Humboldt honey :) They all seem to be healthy and loving life :)

I have been fighting fungus gnat in air pots for a while now and have found a solution :) I have wrapped all the air pots in womens tights to prevent any gnats getting through the holes. I have noticed a massive reduction in adults in the past week and the material is breathable so the pot still does exactly the same thing :) I'm going to order some Hypoaspis miles mites this week as this seems to be a sure way of fighting these little critters on the ground :)

The Cookies Kush has surprised me with the speed she is flowering and smells very sweet already :)
DSC_005242.JPG
DSC_006632.JPG

The Mk ultra is the slowest flowering of them all but I'm expecting an explosion in the next few weeks :)
DSC_005440.JPG

The amnesia is still showing a slight over N but I think if I keep feeding the way I am then she will sort herself out :)
DSC_005336.JPG

The CBD Critical Mass is killing it :) I have raised her up on top of a water butt stand to keep her at the same height as the rest :) she is packing on trichs everyday and she is only half way through :)
DSC_005539.JPG
DSC_005742.JPG
DSC_005840.JPG
DSC_006146.JPG

Flower tent full :)
DSC_006333.JPG
DSC_006529.JPG

The veg tent is nearly full :) all of these are 3 months old now and still in 10L airpots :) they are still growing well and are all responding well to some heavy super cropping to keep the height down :)

Cookies Kush she loves the super cropping and is a very heavy drinker and feeder :)
DSC_006732.JPG

Three amnesia girls :) These girls all feed alot lighter than the cookies and drink alot less :)
DSC_006933.JPG
DSC_007127.JPG
DSC_007332.JPG

All together :) I can't wait to flower these girls :)
DSC_007831.JPG
DSC_007939.JPG

Back in the tent :)
DSC_005243.JPG

I hope all is well in you green world much love to all :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

Lookin good ogman. I like the pantyhose gnat stopper. Those little gnat killing bugs seem cool too. Ive never heard of them before so ive got to do some more reading on them. Those plants in veg are going to be awsome come flower. Pretty soon your gonna be pulling a pound out of that tent. :):passitleft:

Such a beautiful garden. Must smell amazing in the flower tent. Which is your stinkiest plant?

Lookin good ogman. I like the pantyhose gnat stopper. Those little gnat killing bugs seem cool too. Ive never heard of them before so ive got to do some more reading on them. Those plants in veg are going to be awsome come flower. Pretty soon your gonna be pulling a pound out of that tent. :):passitleft:

A pound! well now that would be nice :high-five: and the pantyhose thing was the Mrs idea :) I can't take all the credit :circle-of-love::passitleft:

Such a beautiful garden. Must smell amazing in the flower tent. Which is your stinkiest plant?

Thanks blaze :high-five: the Cbd critical mass is the smelliest at the mo :) she smells like a mixture of some over ripe fruit not sure what kind :) and a dank undertone of the musky kind :) I'll have a proper smell and get back to you :circle-of-love: :passitleft:

Thanks my man :high-five:hope you are well :circle-of-love::passitleft:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom