Our Ongoing Grows

Are you using the LEDs this run
You got warm temps as well then its hitting 110f at times in my Grow
I needed to come an say thanks for your very kind offer I found a light I went for the Mars400w Pro 11
I guess im going to need some new cooling system any cooling ideas for an out of budget Jaga :eek:

Hey Woody and Everyone.... do you think the full moon tonight will mess with outdoor weeds flowering cycle? I mean.... its a month after the solstice (june 21) and they are probably just getting into flowering and now there is a nice bright light in the sky all night for the next few days....

Don't mind me while I ponder and smoke this...:passitleft:

Hey Woody and Everyone.... do you think the full moon tonight will mess with outdoor weeds flowering cycle? I mean.... its a month after the solstice (june 21) and they are probably just getting into flowering and now there is a nice bright light in the sky all night for the next few days....

I have heard that can happen if it is enough to trigger the hormone then it can I heard make then Hermie

Usually plants safely ignore the moon. They have been dealing with the moons
cycles since forever. I would not worry about it.

Cheers friend.

The only thing to worry about a full moon and outdoors is people can see better creeping around with the full moon.

Yeah those blurple lights get hot in summer. I have my intake up high in my room right where the lamps are or a little above. Fans blowing down low and figure heat rises specially with a little help from fans, and exhaust out to a different space. With my AC on the intake air is coming thru the AC unit. I'm acually getting a boost since the air running thu ac unit into grow space. Temps are nice!

Outside is a mess 95F and 100% RH and why I cut back for July and August. Inside outside... I'm going fishing.

Woody your plants look awesome as usual. Sorry for the mis-convo on the early harvests. Shit happens. Miss J is awesome. Plants come and go right? All good.

I think for heat tho those Sativa run the best from my experience. That extra spacing helps with air flow, they just get way outta hand indoors. I think the Sativa plants handle the heat better and for sure handle drought better. New world problems... I'll take it anyways I can. In a month from now this sweaty shit will hopefully be gone.

G/L with your summer flower run Woody. You have a nice set going.

Thank you, guys... Man, that Moon was bright last night. Plants have evolved to use that light as a trigger to flower? Should be dark as hell starting next week,,, But weed's been growing under that moon for thousands of years. I have one plant out there that is flowering already.. Green Poison from Sweet Seeds.
Green Poison FAST Version Feminised Seeds

I've never grown outside. Round about when does flowering season begin. Is it now or is the fast version a little early
Depends on the strain and your latitude. I am @ 44N and I have several photos already in pre-flower: DTF, Carnival, Blueberry, and ATF. (also have several that are not yet there...)

All mine are in preflower... This one's going in full on flower. Last Fast one I grew finished Sept 10th.

Flower should be starting next week outside? There or close...... But that Green Posion is in full blown flowering......

Well, finished week one in the flower room. She's in stretch mode, and also got a dose of them fertilizers. I stepped it up abit to like 85% full on. I don't expect alot of stretch,, least she never does. But is abit warmer than I like 86+ in there. I bumped the exhaust fan atad. If that don't level it out I'll cut back to 100% on the HID. It's been hot and I do feel if I was running both HID I'd have had to dail them back to 75% on these nights. So I might be saving acouple degrees overall? If I wasn't as lazy as I am,, I'd run the ductwork, and it gets downright chilly in there. Well as chilly as one can get when it's hot as hell outside. But it wood be about 80 I'd imagine with the lights going full on. These hoods will do wonders for temps if ya use them.

Bad news out back. I thought I was having heat issues with the Black DOG outside. But it's damn hemp mites again. Damn all them imported clones from down south........ But is early and I sprayed with Green Cleaner acouple times now. This was the only stuff I found that worked on them hemp mites. If you've never seen them,, you don't want too. Take 50 of them to equal the mass of a spider mite. You can't see them without a scope or good loop. And believe it or not,, even when you spray a plant dripping wet, even with a sticker or wetting agent' in your water,, you can never get to the places they can. Makes it real hard to kill them off. I spray till TOTALLY dripping and then use my hands to work the spray in. I used it max dose. When I looked tonight before spraying, I could only see afew on a leaf. So I figure one more time. Hopefully. Or I'll have to strip her down to min size so I can wash better and get cuts. I don't want to lose her genetics. Feed Jake' She been a Good Dog.

Suckers!

I lost 3 plants last year to them. I might be blind in one eye and can't see out the other,,, but I still can see a spider mite at 100 yards. I was trying this strain last year, a clone, that was called Mother Superior. Was a clone only,, or suppose to be, unbreedable for seed. Something for people that live close to hemp fields and want Sensie.. But from what I've read, and heard,, they ain't indigenous to Here' least Portland area and Washington. They were common in central Cali and on down. Them big clone quick turn factories had them. And been alot of trading going on over the years,, they started popping up here. I think I got them last year from the breeders up the hill. They been running large-scale cloning and breeding forever. I hear they can winter over here in Oregon. And I didn't import any clones at all since. They only are on the Black DOG and they have to have come from somewhere?

And I seen bad last year. By the time I seen what I had, it was bad. thousands of them suckers on some leaf. This should be a walk in the park? But to be safe, I ordered a refill on that Green shit. I have her off abit away from the others,, a good thing about pots,,, all the others got a dose of neem sprayed for good measure. But they seemed to drink neem oil when I tried the couple products I had here last year. And makes sense that they could after all the sprayings they wood get at quick clone. They build up a resistance and become, super mites. Turn story. And bout the only product recommended for killing Russet/Hemp Mites I could find was the GCleaner. Works for PM and Spider Mites too. So I worked it into my spray rotation. And real good soap if you want to rise it. Sounds like I'm trying to sell the shit. But I do recommend it. But I mixed the shit at 2 ozs a gallon and left it on to suffocate them suckers. But you can bet I'll be picking leaves and scoping abit tomorrow after I go jump thru hoops at the Doctors Office again. And one other Doc wants me to go thru another Pet Scan. Shoot ya up with that radiation shit and throw ya in that tube. Oh and then I get to hear I should quit smoking. Or even cut back....... Babbling away.. I'm outta here.....

Maybe there's still a time for water dunk. Have you tried it?

Back
Top Bottom