Outdoor Grow of Cannabis

Hi Fellow Cannavore's Got my camera back took a close up of Ethel's developing trichs. So when lites go out ill be waiting with the camera get some shots of the girls in the tent.I shall have update some time tomm. Regards :smokin:
tmpphpUVW8ic.jpg

High bud brother!

Just finished reading through your journal. Amazing garden! Grows Like you'rs are what strive me to move a place with a safe out door space. I really wish I could grow under the sun like god had intended.

Thats not to also forget your Indoor operations as well! Simply beautiful plants. THE KM from last grow is, for lack of a better word, Amazing!

High BC Grow!

Just finished reading through your journal. Amazing garden! Grows Like you'rs are what strive me to move a place with a safe out door space. I really wish I could grow under the sun like god had intended.

Thats not to also forget your Indoor operations as well! Simply beautiful plants. THE KM from last grow is, for lack of a better word, Amazing!

Hi Its Chrome thanks for the kind words. I always look forward to growing out side so low maintenance and high lumens LOL hope fully you'll stick around and watch the lady's mature. Yes the MK was a beauty still have a mother of that one kicking around CYA soon :smokin:

:welcome:I noticed the plants in the tent are yellowing a bit early did a runoff check PH was around 6.2 Ec around .9 i,m guessing i gotta jack ppms any ideas or thoughts on that one ?

Chrome thanks for stopping by.I changed the cool tube out for a medium adjusta wing shade.What a difference the plants in the corner are getting good light now. Runs a little hotter but no more blind spots the tube is awesome for getting heat down but lousy light coverage .The Plants in the tent are going into the sixth week had a bit of a ph issue flushed back to 6.3 give them a day or so then back to full strength nutes. for the last two weeks then flush time .Not gonna be a big harvest but will be quality bud . my little seedling from attitude are doing great getting chewed on a bit by bugs and the ladys are looking great.I'll post some pics. :peace:

Hello [self] Another lonely day in paradise first rain in weeks here we needed it .Makes for some pretty fine water for the plants. I took a feew shots of plants outside 5.5 weeks for Ev,Ethel, and the two PK's.
DSC0169.JPG
DSC0167.JPG

Well guess thats about it for now. Gonna update the plants in the tent in the next day or two maybe make a friend here maybe not oh well time will tell HAve a good day :thanks:

The HPS does nothing for the pics.i think the best way is to remove from tent for picture time.I'll do that in next weeks update :peace:

A "lil" update of whats goin on .I had a widow i kept for a mom she got tall and spindley so i thought to try experiment buck tops of and try rooting them well two out of three rooted so im happy bout that cause i read somewhere never to take clones from tops. I't's possible so i thought i post some more pics of various stages of plants outside including my SLH seedlings :yummy: Check it out every one likes pics. :cool:
DSC0264.JPG
DSC0060.JPG
DSC0276.JPG
DSC0275.JPG
DSC0272.JPG
DSC0272.JPG
DSC0268.JPG
DSC0259.JPG

Back
Top Bottom