Outdoor Grow of Cannabis

Hi I finnally got time to Stake up plants in tent they were falling over . Not to mention low PH burned off most the leaves before i noticed .Well lesson learned neglect = FU so i took some pics with the light on may as well post seven weeks in tomm. by the way MK and WW and sugar are the types growin.

DSC0285.JPG
DSC0280.JPG
DSC0244.JPG
DSC0286.JPG

I have to say this adjusta wing shade i got is great its within a foot from the tops ,and it reflects light all the way to the corners of the tent intensely .Should see a difference in buds as now they are starting to fatten up.Last two weeks here. Feel free to comment...

Hi just trying to figure out this point system thing here i guess you donate points to other growers? I guess i should have learned how to operate here .I see now the new members introduce them selves something i didnt do.Ya may be if i went thru the motions i might have some input here .It would be nice to know how to attract some visitors.If i knew how to hyperlink my thread maybe someone would come and hang out If not well just keep plugging along... CYA

Lovely:bravo:

Good day well i can see there has been a whirlwind of activity here don't know how i'm going to keep up with all the comments . Oh well getting down to the last week for the tent and some of the out door plants are getting near. Got some pics 8 weeks for the tent .
DSC0428.JPG
DSC0427.JPG
DSC0426.JPG
DSC0415.JPG
DSC0407.JPG
DSC0405.JPG
DSC0407.JPG
DSC0404.JPG

Howdy ,well some sad news a couple of the Outdoor PK got a little rain on them late in bud and guess what i got ..yes BUd mold Mother F, so i had to do some pruning . Good news is detected it early and will salvage some smoke outa her .The rest of the plants will survive as i wanna give them another week going purple and the resin sack are huge on it. 10 weeks and they turn so purple smells like coffee and grapes :yummy: BC
DSC0431.JPG
DSC0433.JPG

Back
Top Bottom