Outdoor Grow of Cannabis

High, I can't believe I'm in so late here. Beautiful outdoor garden. Is the WW referring to white widow? I have a very strange ww clone in the wings... I've heard it's great smoke.

Hey reps and 5 stars on your thread :popcorn:

:peace:
High HB glad you found me ya it's a easy journal to catch up on mostly pics.Yes white widow can't say enough about the strain I'm growing mine all out now as the genetics i have tend to grow banana's ,i have a blue widow seedling im growing into a mother now.white widow is such smooth smoke almost like menthol one of my alltime favs.. love to see some pics of your special little clone . thanks for reps and stars means alot :smokin:

I'm with HorseBadortiz, I don't know how i missed this awesome grow! Great job man, great pics,, everything you're doing is what i wish to be doing :bravo: keep it up bro :nicethread:

Thanks ZB I'm glad you're here.Fellow BC boy :smokin: i'll be around now to check out your threads .Next summer gonna be Texada Timewarp ,in the meantime back inside for the winter.:grinjoint:

Hi Buds ,now that i got a few friends :cheer: Thought i 'd throw some more pics up this is some more out door plants with pink pistils ,how lady like EH ,lol
DSC02461.JPG
DSC02454.JPG
DSC02446.JPG
DSC0241.JPG
DSC02423.JPG
DSC024310.JPG
DSC0240.JPG
DSC023810.JPG
DSC023710.JPG

Hi update time already wow ,LOL. Nah day off today, holiday here and its my B day plus its pissing rain ,so what better way to spend my time on 420 today with better pics ... And smoking the MK amplifies everthing :grinjoint:
DSC0239.JPG
DSC023812.JPG
DSC023711.JPG
DSC023610.JPG
DSC02355.JPG
DSC023410.JPG

Looking great! By the way, happy birthday..I'm sure with that MK you'll definitely be having a good one :) Can't wait to see these beasts really get going :goodluck:

Thanks Zep :tokin: it was over fast LOL.. Checked out your cfl grow awesome buds look as good as done under HPS keep it growin u got the touch ..

Whoa man, I'm guessing you're okay growin' outside... or that you have visually impaired neighbors :)

I wanted to show you my ww..

HPIM13692.jpg

HPIM13713.jpg

HPIM1373.jpg

Man, I see some funk in those pics I need to check out!... anyway, she's something I'd love to grow outside, She wants to hang low, lst's easily, doesn't seem to need much maintenance. She had a bunch of single blades, but has bumped up to 3. I've been keeping her in a tent with a couple of Jack Herers and a Jamaican bagseed on a 6/6/6/6 light schedule. My son just took some cuttings of everything, we'll see. Apparently, I need tough plants. Is the ww a delicate flower?

Whoa man, I'm guessing you're okay growin' outside... or that you have visually impaired neighbors :)

I wanted to show you my ww..

HPIM13692.jpg

HPIM13713.jpg

HPIM1373.jpg

Man, I see some funk in those pics I need to check out!... anyway, she's something I'd love to grow outside, She wants to hang low, lst's easily, doesn't seem to need much maintenance. She had a bunch of single blades, but has bumped up to 3. I've been keeping her in a tent with a couple of Jack Herers and a Jamaican bagseed on a 6/6/6/6 light schedule. My son just took some cuttings of everything, we'll see. Apparently, I need tough plants. Is the ww a delicate flower?

Hi Horse ,Funk ? White widow is more of as indoor strain i think although you could grow outside and finish inside or trip early so they flower in july..Nice looking plant .That light schedule hows that work for flower?Delicate hum i would say its easy to grow not huge but nice tight little buds not a big yeilder .Out side plants need to be climatized so they bud naturally outside or u have to induce flowering.

Hi Horse ,Funk ?

Couple of spots. My water's screwy and has been causing some lockouts.

White widow is more of as indoor strain i think although you could grow outside and finish inside or trip early so they flower in july..

Well, unless it becomes legal here, and I can set a privacy screen up, I'm staying in the crawl space :grinjoint:

Nice looking plant .That light schedule hows that work for flower?

I've got the WW, a couple of Jacks, and a Jamaican on hold til the scrog is done. The 6/6/6/6 is working great for that.

Delicate hum i would say its easy to grow not huge but nice tight little buds not a big yeilder .Out side plants need to be climatized so they bud naturally outside or u have to induce flowering.

That's good to know

Thanks brotherman :peace:

DSC02912.JPG
DSC0290.JPG
DSC0269.JPG
Well guess thats bout all here could keep going on talking to my self .Any how this is Evelyn shes hanging and the Sugars are finishing nicely in the tent .:cheer::blunt:;)BYe for now BC

Back
Top Bottom