Outdoor Grow of Cannabis

Some really really well grown plants. I can't wait to put my indo together... this Winter!
From the sounds of it, you don't need to come to Oregon, you have pretty much the same weather as we do... except we are having lots of sun lately... it would be bad to the bone if it stayed throughout the Month of Roctober!
LOL... I use the same type of bamboo rods in the same way as you... take a look at my outdoor grow and you will see them... LOL
I'll check back in this thread, you gotz lots of pretties to look at... peace out M8!

Thanks Captain Kronic;) yes weather here ,costal like Oregon lots of precip. too much this yr high Humidity ,have to bring em in early. i would love to dig them in like your monsters .Finally getting some good weather too Roc tober :tokin:Gotta love that bamboo.. looking forward too see what ya can do inside ?Some more pics here..of the Sugars hammers :blunt:

DSC_0398.JPG
DSC_03924.JPG
DSC_03903.JPG
DSC_03872.JPG
DSC_03863.JPG
DSC_03751.JPG
:tokin:

great work, one of the better journals i've seen on 420, you got the greenthumb. don't let yer shovel rust.
peace mogrow

great work BC, one of the better journals i've seen on 420, you got the greenthumb. don't let yer shovel rust.
peace mogrow

Thanks Mogrow means alot too get some feed back once in a while .With the fall rains coming gonna be a while before the shovel comes out .Thanks.

Well the sugars are down and the weather round here is pure sunshine for the next few days .Which is good for the blueberries and other plants they all need bout two weeks to finish .The plan is to get the rest of them in side and salvage some more bud.Setting up my new flower room with two lites should be big enough to fit them all in except the one blueberrie is too big so we shall see what happens with her hope fully wont go moldy..Bye for now thanks for all the positive comments . :smokin:

Well looks like the outdoor season is officially over for me, rainin steady now.Moved the last of the girls inside and they are doing well .The Blue berries are in too as they need more time .Dont know where i will fit them cut another five little girls and made alittle more room.Cfl 's and a 400 watter for the excess prob wont get huge buds better then none i Guess..So some pics to check out .

Your plants look outstanding! Smells wonderful in here :smokin:

BC, your plants look outstanding! Smells wonderful in here :smokin:

Thanks or stoppin by Kitty . Well i chopped a bunch more today so im busy trimmin and limbin LOL .I want to get the room ready fro my clones that i,ll be cuttin off my new mother plants ..Super lemon Haze ,Coletrain ,train wreck and Sour cream ..Still have to finish more off but its time to try growin in Coco and perlite 60/40 mix .Cant wait but that could be another long story..:thanks: :lot-o-toke: :peacetwo:

HAHAHAHAHAHA you'll be trimming till x-mas
Good for you!!!
:goodjob:
My garden should look so good:thumb:

:peacetwo:

Well things are winding down took some shots for you all .. My white widow mother is almost done.Sad but true my young mothers coming along after i tryed to kill them with home made bug remedy. LOL if you use ivory and water mix lightly and experiment on one plant at a time .dont blast them all and f------- k them up..TP all young moms into coco and perlite real excited bout trying it.Today So once all plants are down new construction of my sealed room will begin gonna lite her up with two 6 hun lumatek and use old tent for veg room as i want veg under 4 hun MH. Fresh bud every month give or take a week or two strain dependant.Also when i save up gonna get a Inverted split 18,000 btu Ac and of course C02.So my blue berries gonna get chopped a little premature.Also the WW is gonna get replaced with Blue Widow cant live without the widow of some sort ..Thanks all, great site 420.:tokin: God Bless Peace out

Back
Top Bottom