Outdoor Grow of Cannabis

bud brother

Hello bud brother's and sister's.I had to getup the nerve to try a journal after reading so many great informative journals. I've been here a while lurking and learning.So its time to share my junk and get feedback from the vet's.Any ways here we go, the set up4x4 cheap chinese ebay special, grow tent complete with chemical reek but going on third grow and the thing has held up.. 600 lumatek hps 15 plants 2 gal pots sunshine# 4 /30% perlite and dolimite lime. Advanced nutes Base grow, micro, bloom, big bud, overdrive,b52,bud candy and voodoo juice for those roots ..my lite reflector is a cool tube with a 6 in. fan and carbon scrubber. intake is a 4 in vor tex on a fan thermostat with speed controller. temps average around 75/ RH is average 45 % Strains in the tent dutch passion master kush, guru white widow and bag seed we call sugar. Also so bc seeds chemo..the plants are in week four

Now i gotta figure out how to post some pics .A learning curve for me .Any ways outside i have quite a grow happening .4 sugar clones 6 chemo clones. Evelyn and Ethel and two PK clones are getting the black out 12/12 and are starting to shoot. the sisters are actually different Evelyn is from BC seeds called mt everest skunk whatever that means a big sativa lady And Ethel is bag seed both are 3 weeks in to bud as well as the pk's. And from Attitude seeds[ awesome place found it here as a sponser].Five seedlings for this winters grow 2 Super lemon haze Green house 1 cole train 1 sour cream 1 train wreck GH seeds all feminized to grow into mothers c/train and s/cream freebies I love to germ in hot summer sun makes for some fine seedlings 5 for 5 on the seeds love Attitude Seeds Also have some local outdoor plants going and a og kush and a bc blueberrry been excited bout that strain for a while now. the medium is 30 % sunshine mix 50% sea soil ,ass kicking out door cannabis loves this stuff and 20 % local dirt and of course the dolimite mixed in.well im a slow typer so i gonna take a break and get some pics up hope im not too boring LOL :smokin:

tmpphp8aLQsg.jpg
welcome....again
have you gone through this yet?
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Hi thanx for stopping by Pit well lets see if this works, currently smoking Master kush. Had to resize pic must be a faster way any how guess i''ll figure it all out ..

My new camera is away for the week end so i had to use old beater camera.I'll take more when i get it back. Mean while another beautiful summer day. Enjoy :smokin:

Oh ya before i go had to show Y'all last crop this is one of my MK great strain easy to grow .Any comments ? botinicare nutes
tmpphpknByk7.jpg

Thank you Doc bud Im bored today so here's some pics of the Sugar And the chemo that stretched outta control hope you like. i got lots of pics slide :
tmpphpdU7ma1.jpg
9th_week_june20_2010_011.jpg

Thanks again Doc Bud. Well still waiting for camera so I'll post a couple of pics of outdoor plants and a little PK top. Hope i can make some new friends and contacts here, so many cool people.:smokin:
ctmpphpR86DNj.jpg
tmpphpCQ81Xj.jpg

Howdy an update turns out Evelyn is getting too big and becoming a security issue therefore ihad to put her in bondage spread and tie down her virgin legs.took shots with lousy camera.
Veg_and_early_flower_clones_seedlings_july25_001.jpg
Veg_and_early_flower_clones_seedlings_july25_003.jpg
Veg_and_early_flower_clones_seedlings_july25_007.jpg

Gotta love all the free hydro mother nature provides for us :smokin:

Holy crap.

Now, I can't believe you're as new as you say you are. These are primo plants and they're looking amazing. Always a pain when you have to tie down a plant because it's growing too much. LOL

I have to say too, how are you going to handle the security issues there? Those plants are HUGE and they're not going to get any smaller.

This is one of the reasons I just don't grow outdoors, even if you can get amazing results and some free hydro. I just think I'd get caught. One of those nosy sort of neighborhoods out here.

But crap, dude, you are making my mouth frickin water.

:cheer:

Holy crap.

Now, I can't believe you're as new as you say you are. These are primo plants and they're looking amazing. Always a pain when you have to tie down a plant because it's growing too much. LOL

I have to say too, how are you going to handle the security issues there? Those plants are HUGE and they're not going to get any smaller.

This is one of the reasons I just don't grow outdoors, even if you can get amazing results and some free hydro. I just think I'd get caught. One of those nosy sort of neighborhoods out here.

But crap, dude, you are making my mouth frickin water.

:cheer:

HI Sensibowl Well I'm new to this site been growing out side for a while nowWith Evelyn LSTed no problem main concern is thieves. I know what you mean though i have a few busy body neighbours too.I usually grow indica's keep them low This yr i got some sativa's and they do get big fast LOL

Back
Top Bottom