Outdoors 2018! Who’s Excited?

Dothedew1984

Spring seems to have finally arrived at least for southern Ontario where a few of us are from. Was curious to see whoever is planning on outdoor grow this season no matter where you live. What and when are you planting(veggies) too, garden dimensions, green house or not, tips tricks for outside and staying stealthy. Anything of interest outdoors really. Figured this would be a nice place where everyone can share their 2018 outdoors experiences. So far for me I plan on doing a couple fem Blue Dream from HSO that are started inside, to be homes in 5 gal smart pots in a dug out holes buried and mulched. Am unsure what other strains I may pop yet, lots of goodies to choose from. Also thinking about building a raised garden bed 3x12ish to grow some veggies or pest repelling herbs for alongside /in between the ladies once I do some more research on that. Once some of the seeds I’ve ordered arrived this week or next y’all can help me decide on what else to throw down.

Plan on planting Blue Dream fems behind the herbs in a week or so

Quick update, so got ancy and needed more space in tent. Will be flowering my Ace of Spades soon(long overdue veg). Got the two Blue Dream from HSO in 7gal fabric pots, Blue City Diesel 3 regs in garden bed, 3 reg Ambrosia candy edition, one in garden bed other fabric pot and plastic pot, Durban fem in plastic bucket. All plastic buckets or pots have holes drilled at bottom for drainage. Popping some Northern lightxskunk and Poisonberry fems 3 each as I’m unsure what the regs will end up as or if any die off outside within first couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom