Overlord Does Ethos Mandarin Cookies In High Brix

When I first got started I saw a video by Bryan Peterson called "The Perfect Shot", the video is not a detailed explanatory type. It does quickly give you some pro tips with the idea of getting the shot right the first time without using editing software.

I learned my camera and its' settings, used his tips and took my camera everywhere practicing constantly. People started telling me thins like, these are better than the ones we paid for. That was certainly a confidence booster!! I definitely recommend that video for a quick start, he also has many books that do go into depth on various subjects.

And of course there is always Kelby, creativelive, phlearn, lynda, rggedu, photoserge, and many other online learning that cover everything and then some.

When I get another Canon, I will probably get back into it a lot more. It is a lot of fun, but expect to take a lot of crappy pics, and keep the nice ones. :cheesygrinsmiley:

EDIT: we also had a camera club locally that was free, pros, beginners you name it. learned a lot from them too.

Oh yeah you get what you pay for but as you said it all depends on what one can afford. Even that used $400 camera would have been pricey for me. At least to start with. If i was something I really got into it would be money well spent. If not though it would have been a pricey paper weight :laughtwo:

Hey Guys! I also was once into photography and think I took some pretty darn good pics. I have a Nikon D70 and D70S (slight upgrade from the D70) and a Canon D5 I think but used the canon less because I bought it in an auction for pretty cheap and while it took good pics, the display does not work and I only had 1 lens. I really like Nikon and if I ever get a new one it will be Nikon, probably because I am familiar and have lenses and batteries that would work. The D70 I got on CL for really cheap, I wanna say $75. This was a while ago when it wasn't so outdated. The camera "didn't work" but when home, I tried a few things, removed the lens, put it back on and a couple other things and bam worked just fine. My sensors need cleaned and a couple lenses and I could get back into it. Would probably do that before I throw down 2k for a new one. I never had a macro lens, just the standard 18-55 but would love to do macro. I've got some decent macro shots with the point and shoot.

Hey Guys! I also was once into photography and think I took some pretty darn good pics. I have a Nikon D70 and D70S (slight upgrade from the D70) and a Canon D5 I think but used the canon less because I bought it in an auction for pretty cheap and while it took good pics, the display does not work and I only had 1 lens. I really like Nikon and if I ever get a new one it will be Nikon, probably because I am familiar and have lenses and batteries that would work. The D70 I got on CL for really cheap, I wanna say $75. This was a while ago when it wasn't so outdated. The camera "didn't work" but when home, I tried a few things, removed the lens, put it back on and a couple other things and bam worked just fine. My sensors need cleaned and a couple lenses and I could get back into it. Would probably do that before I throw down 2k for a new one. I never had a macro lens, just the standard 18-55 but would love to do macro. I've got some decent macro shots with the point and shoot.

That is cool, maybe you can help me see the light with my Nikon, like you I think the only reason I don't care for it is because I learned on the Canon and became very familiar with it.

Again this is just one of those low end DSLR Nikons (D3300) that I saw on a clearance sale with kit lenses.

I know Nikon is an exceptional camera and have high hopes for it because I don't want to spend money on a new one right now.

Probably because it was a quality lens, which is what you want. I use the "kit" lenses (which is just a standard run of the mill lens) and still get decent shots.

Like anything else, you get what you pay for, or in my case what I can afford.

CL Barter AD
High brix 420 trade for Canon Model #****

CL Barter AD
High brix 420 trade for Canon Model #****

That might be nice if I could verify it is legit and not stolen.

And you dont have a cop respond! :laughtwo: I have read a couple stories in the last year or so where someone answers a CL ad offering smoke for vehicles and when they go to make the trade it happens to be a cop whose ad they are responding to!

And you dont have a cop respond! :laughtwo: I have read a couple stories in the last year or so where someone answers a CL ad offering smoke for vehicles and when they go to make the trade it happens to be a cop whose ad they are responding to!

But if its a legal state and you are not selling it, is that not OK ?

EDIT: Oops Apparently that is a NO NO
Some fast internet research

"What if there’s no money involved? What if I Just Trade Something for Weed?

Still no. It doesn’t matter if you’re exchanging money, a bike, or anything else – it’s all illegal.

A man in Oregon was cited and his car impounded when he tried to trade weed for a snowmobile. As it turns out, the person with the snowmobile was a state trooper.
What if it’s Free?

In certain states, it is legal to give someone weed, however, free weed on Craigslist doesn’t exist because that would be stupid. If you see an ad for free weed then run far away from it.

SweetSue wanted to post photos without tags, we found a workaround you can view here if you want to do the same

No tag photo workaround

With Tag;

Without Tag:

full

OL.
Your flowers frosty.
Your photography superb.
Your attention to detail shows.
:passitleft:

Since I have been out for three weeks I nipped a little of that yellow curled leaf plant.

Put it in the Nova decarb for about 1.5 hours, then to speed things up finished off in a convection toaster over at 200 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.

I was ripped and glad about it.

This is at 6.5 weeks and can't wait to see what happens when fully finished.

Thanks Stage, I certainly can and will do better.

I have been to 420magazine to lurk in the past, but joined because of Docs kit. Was tired of doing the hydro thing, Duggan immediately made me feel welcome, then all of you helping me get use to the kit.

Not to mention those damn nice trees your growing for inspiration along with many others using thekit. Plus everyone gets along.
Even when there is a disagreement, there seems to be a little back and forth of opinions, then logical conclusions and corrections.

Glad to be here and thanks to you all for everything..

Since I have been out for three weeks I nipped a little of that yellow curled leaf plant.

Put it in the Nova decarb for about 1.5 hours, then to speed things up finished off in a convection toaster over at 200 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.

I was ripped and glad about it.

This is at 6.5 weeks and can't wait to see what happens when fully finished.

Thanks Stage, I certainly can and will do better.

I have been to 420magazine to lurk in the past, but joined because of Docs kit. Was tired of doing the hydro thing, Duggan immediately made me feel welcome, then all of you helping me get use to the kit.

Not to mention those damn nice trees your growing for inspiration along with many others using thekit. Plus everyone gets along.
Even when there is a disagreement, there seems to be a little back and forth of opinions, then logical conclusions and corrections.

Glad to be here and thanks to you all for everything..
Yo OL,
The pleasure has been mine.
Thanks for the recap of how you came to this place and why you are Brixin.
The last point you made is the reason why I stay here.
Glad to know ya bro.

That is cool, maybe you can help me see the light with my Nikon, like you I think the only reason I don't care for it is because I learned on the Canon and became very familiar with it.

Again this is just one of those low end DSLR Nikons (D3300) that I saw on a clearance sale with kit lenses.

I know Nikon is an exceptional camera and have high hopes for it because I don't want to spend money on a new one right now.

The low end....hehe. With a straight face.
Me and my cracked screen android enjoyed that one.:reading420magazine:
:laugh:

@ flip +47

Gave them some GE, and a few pics.

:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom