Overlord Does Ethos Mandarin Cookies In High Brix

Yeah, that's F'n ridiculous!

Hmm, I wonder if it's the stress that causes more trichs, or does a plant fade harder when it grows so many of 'em? Could be either one . I always assumed it was a plant's reproductive state going into overdrive when it senses death coming. But, hmm, mebbe not.

I know that the ones that fade hard are usually better smoke - not as productive but definitely a different character, usually "worth it".

Yeah, that's F'n ridiculous!

Hmm, I wonder if it's the stress that causes more trichs, or does a plant fade harder when it grows so many of 'em? Could be either one . I always assumed it was a plant's reproductive state going into overdrive when it senses death coming. But, hmm, mebbe not.

I know that the ones that fade hard are usually better smoke - not as productive but definitely a different character, usually "worth it".

We will see in the end, right now she is in the lead with the trichs.

The others are not having any problems, and look good too. Zooming in on those you can see they are trich laden, but not like that one girl.

I took clones of them all, but only one gets to be the "keeper" pheno.

You get that GDPupil transplanted?

I bet she looks a lot better since her journey.
I did. I was a little sketched out when I did. she did not have quite the roots I would have liked before doing it but she has been doing good! i am stoked to see her move along!

And another MB2....:surf:
Lol of course I win one right after I get that one from you! :laugh: Seems to be how it goes but I am not complaining! Thanks again bud!

I did. I was a little sketched out when I did. she did not have quite the roots I would have liked before doing it but she has been doing good! i am stoked to see her move along!

Lol of course I win one right after I get that one from you! :laugh: Seems to be how it goes but I am not complaining! Thanks again bud!

Glad to hear it, but that was only meant for transportation.

A sister clone I have in a 1 gallon is looking good and starting to take off.

Although I won't be using her for a grow, next run is 2nd run soil. So I will clone them again and transplant into 2nd run soil this time.

I still have roughly 1/4 of 1 kit 1st run soil left and will crack some new beans in it.

BTW my testers should be here tomorrow, over the last 2 weeks I have received like 10 or 11 new strains plus Serena could be on her way any day now.

Congrats Yeti! :high-five:
Thank you bud! :high-five:

Glad to hear it, but that was only meant for transportation.

A sister clone I have in a 1 gallon is looking good and starting to take off.

Although I won't be using her for a grow, next run is 2nd run soil. So I will clone them again and transplant into 2nd run soil this time.

I still have roughly 1/4 of 1 kit 1st run soil left and will crack some new beans in it.

BTW my testers should be here tomorrow, over the last 2 weeks I have received like 10 or 11 new strains plus Serena could be on her way any day now.

Oh I know it was only meant for transportation. she hasnt skipped a beat and I am super happy about that! I look forward to watching you grow yours and being able to compare how they do. 10 to 11 new strains huh? Damn man youre going to rival Bucks collection if you keep it up. I look forward to you getting Serena, she looks like a true beauty queen!

Thank you bud! :high-five:

Oh I know it was only meant for transportation. she hasnt skipped a beat and I am super happy about that! I look forward to watching you grow yours and being able to compare how they do. 10 to 11 new strains huh? Damn man youre going to rival Bucks collection if you keep it up. I look forward to you getting Serena, she looks like a true beauty queen!

Same here, want to see how she does for you.

Back
Top Bottom