Overlord Does Ethos Mandarin Cookies In High Brix

Best of luck bud! Cant wait for some final pics. That GDPupil is on the move and got drenched yesterday. We will see what that does for her soon! :thumb::high-five:

Speaking of GDPupil, mine is looking pretty damn awesome and I was going to clone them all and then run the clones. But when I looked at all of them I thought that would be a waste of time, these look kick ass.

I agree with Yeti @weenmeoff break out the other 4 x 4 if you have the time to work it.

@weenmeoff last few photos before chop

One of those lower pale popcorn buds I was talking about

No idea, they didn't get real fat but I believe that is my fault for overcrowding and vegging too long in a 15 gallon.

On the flipside, they are really frosted up.

all the little stuff crowded out by the larger colas are that typical pale white, but even they are coated in frost. I will maybe save them for additional material to add in when I make some wax, biobombs or magnus pain lotion.

Have you considered making a cob m'lord? It's possible to do one at harvest, or hang to dry first for a day or two. Interested in more than a simple buzz? :battingeyelashes:

I love a harvest. That's why I schedule two or three every month. Lol! Nice timing to stroll in here while you're playing. Congrats on your harvest. :high-five: Have fun trimming. Drat! I forgot to order Fiskars again! Mine are lost somewhere in this tiny apartment.

Hahaha! The correct response Ween is "I hear and obey!"

Good grief m'lord! Frosty doesn't begin to express..... :adore:

You reminded me I have fruit salad waiting in the fridge. I knew I'd forgotten something. :battingeyelashes:

Have you considered making a cob m'lord? It's possible to do one at harvest, or hang to dry first for a day or two. Interested in more than a simple buzz? :battingeyelashes:

I love a harvest. That's why I schedule two or three every month. Lol! Nice timing to stroll in here while you're playing. Congrats on your harvest. :high-five: Have fun trimming. Drat! I forgot to order Fiskars again! Mine are lost somewhere in this tiny apartment.

COB? could you explain please before I chop?
I like really intense highs!!
I mean isn't that why we buy these frankenstrains? :slide:

EDIT: @SweetSue did this to get your attention and find out about this Cob thing

I just finished up a MC grow a couple of months ago.....amazing strain from Ethos! Don't cry when you trim your buds and cut off all of those crystal filled tiny leaves...I've never grown anything that was so full of crystals, eating some is like eating raw sugar. Enjoy!

I just finished up a MC grow a couple of months ago.....amazing strain from Ethos! Don't cry when you trim your buds and cut off all of those crystal filled tiny leaves...I've never grown anything that was so full of crystals, eating some is like eating raw sugar. Enjoy!

I know right, those pics don't even begin to show the crystal coverage like the naked eye.

I will try to get a couple more better ones, I did those in a hurry because I know I will be up all night.

COB? could you explain please before I chop?
I like really intense highs!!
I mean isn't that why we buy these frankenstrains? :slide:

EDIT: @SweetSue did this to get your attention and find out about this Cob thing

Forgive me m'lord I thought you knew about the thread. I was surprised to not see you with the rest of the HB crowd that showed up. Tangwena's Malawi-style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

We're already 11 pages in, but it's fast reading.

Forgive me m'lord I thought you knew about the thread. I was surprised to not see you with the rest of the HB crowd that showed up. Tangwena's Malawi-style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

We're already 11 pages in, but it's fast reading.

Yeah I stay pretty much in my sub'd threads and only join new ones when I see them spammed in one of those channels.

EDIT: Already visited and commented.

@weenmeoff

Yeah it is getting late, clones and seeds tonight, harvest delayed until tomorrow. May see if I can maybe make @SweetSue s cob thing happen.

In the meantime here ya go:

Oh m'lord, don't tease me like that. Hehe

Looking at those buds, I'd say you'll have to let them hang three days before you cob. Surely you can find a vacuum sealer and some husks by then. :slide:

@weenmeoff

Yeah it is getting late, clones and seeds tonight, harvest delayed until tomorrow. May see if I can maybe make @SweetSue s cob thing happen.

In the meantime here ya go:

Heheh, it looks like it stinks in there! :drool:Beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom