Overlord Does Ethos Mandarin Cookies In High Brix

Geez.... I'm lucky to pull three to four ounces from a plant and you guys toss around weights into the pounds. WTH? Lol! I'm becoming seriously intimidated by the rest of you. Lol!

I'll keep soaking up the vibes and expecting I'll catch on at some point.

Geez...... I hope they're right though m'lord. For your benefit. :battingeyelashes: It's a good thing I'm having all this fun or it'd get frustrating.

What size pots are you using Sue? OL is using 15's and I am now too but used 10's until this run and was getting 3-6 per plant. Big pots.....big plants! Duggan will attest to that.

:passitleft:

I’m a living example of how big pots do not always result in big yields. Do we remember my 7’ Devil’s Carnival in 10 gallons that gave up a mere ounce?

I work primarily in 5 gallon pots, with the occasional larger pot when it’s called for. The Carnival went into 15 gallons because I vegged her too long in 7. Five gallons is something I can move around without help. As energetic as I appear I’m still an aging 64-yr old woman planning to be growing for another 30 years. Lol! It was necessary to go smaller.

The Jamaican in five gallons, with all her trauma, will still give twice what her mother did in the same size pot. So small pots with good training can give yields that make the switch worth it. My challenge is to figure out optimal methods for my regular chemovars.

It'll be such a relief to get edit functions back on the phones. I'm starting to lose patience.

I’m a living example of how big pots do not always result in big yields. Do we remember my 7’ Devil’s Carnival in 10 gallons that gave up a mere ounce?

I work primarily in 5 gallon pots, with the occasional larger pot when it’s called for. The Carnival went into 15 gallons because I vegged her too long in 7. Five gallons is something I can move around without help. As energetic as I appear I’m still an aging 64-yr old woman planning to be growing for another 30 years. Lol! It was necessary to go smaller.

The Jamaican in five gallons, with all her trauma, will still give twice what her mother did in the same size pot. So small pots with good training can give yields that make the switch worth it. My challenge is to figure out optimal methods for my regular chemovars.

:thumb: What are we Expecting at 94 that will cause you to stop ? Nothing I hope :love:

I actually plan to be going strong when I’m over 100. :battingeyelashes:

@weenmeoff After cutting down everything and guessing still. I am going to estimate 1 to 1.25 pounds, and there is probably just as much in popcorn fluff that was under the canopy.

It would have definitely been more profitable in terms of final dry weight to have flipped them sooner for better light coverage.

What do you do with your popcorn?

Plus I don't feel like spending several more hours harvesting it.

Take the fans off and freeze it. Turn it into oil for topicals. I understand the lack of motivation to do that though. I hang them upside down over the sink and trim there. Not a common approach. That’d have to be some tasty oil though m’lord. :battingeyelashes:

After the fans are off you can strip the rest of the ranch in a sweep of the hand. Whosh! It’s all off, ready to process or freeze.

Take the fans off and freeze it. Turn it into oil for topicals. I understand the lack of motivation to do that though. I hang them upside down over the sink and trim there. Not a common approach. That’d have to be some tasty oil though m’lord. :battingeyelashes:

I did save the more developed ones, but remember this is woven through a stainless steel screen.
It would literally take me a full day to salvage all of it.
Plus I have 4 plants that are growing into my T5's, that I keep pruning back. It is now at a point I need to transplant and flip.
I still have to clean up, update my tent with the new equipment that I have, and remove the 4 x 15 gallon pots of soil.
I have today and half of tomorrow to get all that done.

Back
Top Bottom