Overlord Does Ethos Mandarin Cookies In High Brix

End of the month, watering tomorrow nothing much really happening.

So lets look at some pics:
All are frosty, and the pics with lights on doesn't do them any justice.

However the last three pics are from that troublesome plant, and yet she has twice the glitter of any of the others.

- DRIVE BY -
LOOKING GREAT

I was trying to give you the respect of a complete read-through before I posted this, but the bandwidth problems won't let that happen today. I'll catch up tomorrow. I learned something on the first page, so my expectation is I'll pick up more valuable pointers. I wanted to see you plants right now. Lol! A child of the instant gratification generation. :battingeyelashes:

I was trying to give you the respect of a complete read-through before I posted this, but the bandwidth problems won't let that happen today. I'll catch up tomorrow. I learned something on the first page, so my expectation is I'll pick up more valuable pointers. I wanted to see you plants right now. Lol! A child of the instant gratification generation. :battingeyelashes:

Thanks, page 14 at the bottom is most recent post with pics.

End of the month, watering tomorrow nothing much really happening.

So lets look at some pics:
All are frosty, and the pics with lights on doesn't do them any justice.

However the last three pics are from that troublesome plant, and yet she has twice the glitter of any of the others.

I had to go back and look at em myself so am pulling them into this page. These are gonna be straight fire! How much longer?

Hi Sue! :passitleft:

Thank you. :battingeyelashes:

Absolutely beautiful m'lord. :bravo: My last harvest, the Dinachem, had frost like that all the way out to the sugar leaf tips. I barely had to trim the buds before popping them into the fridge to dry. Oh, please let my current Carnival turn out like that. :laughtwo: That 15 gallons of soil looks like it was a good idea, as did yours.

Winter grows are so colorful. This is the first year that sunk into my brain. I'm gonna plan better in the future.

Thank you. :battingeyelashes:

Absolutely beautiful m'lord. :bravo: My last harvest, the Dinachem, had frost like that all the way out to the sugar leaf tips. I barely had to trim the buds before popping them into the fridge to dry. Oh, please let my current Carnival turn out like that. :laughtwo: That 15 gallons of soil looks like it was a good idea, as did yours.

Winter grows are so colorful. This is the first year that sunk into my brain. I'm gonna plan better in the future.

Thanks Sue

This grow could have been much better, and I do love the 15 gallon pots. But I am switching back to 8 gallon next run to go through the huge seed stash I have amassed.

I feel if I had vegged for less time and not tried to overcrowd my screen I would have been much better off.

The taller colas and overcrowding caused the smaller ones to not receive enough light. So there is a ton of useless vegetation to clean out harvest time

On this strain I could have flipped the moment I had her filled underneath the screen or at best an inch or two above it.
I would have had a net full of nice buds, but I wanted to see what would happen if I let them go. Lesson learned, although I have had success with some strains at a max of 4 inches above the net.

I’m doing my best to learn to flip when I take them out of the one gallon pots. If not, I’ll do what Stage does and work my way up through smaller pots to a 10-15 gallon at flip. I just don’t have an intermediate pot size at the moment.

I’m just now catching on to managing the drenches for best effect. Those dollars arw my big failing, and when I get my act together on them it’ll only enhance my harvests.

But for now I’m happy with how mine are going. I want to eventually learn to use a scrog though. I have one still in the box from last year.

Dollars aren’t my failing. Lol. It’s drenches. It would help if I proofread better on the phone. :battingeyelashes:

Looking forward to the pics OL! Are you taking clones from the plants you are chopping?

No sir, I already have some.
I am taking clones from the clones for a buddy, and some from the GDPupil and Warbird. They are all lined up for the next run and I want to make sure the line continues in case I like them.
Need to drink some coffee first though, I will be here for a couple more minutes.
The harvesting might get stretched out between tonight and tomorrow.

Gotcha! Any guesses on final weight? I wound up getting 5 clones from my current girls. Thinking I'll throw the 2 extra outside or maybe I'll take my extra 4x4 out of retirement, ha! :rofl:

No idea, they didn't get real fat but I believe that is my fault for overcrowding and vegging too long in a 15 gallon.

On the flipside, they are really frosted up.

all the little stuff crowded out by the larger colas are that typical pale white, but even they are coated in frost. I will maybe save them for additional material to add in when I make some wax, biobombs or magnus pain lotion.

Back
Top Bottom