Overlord's Adventures With High Brix

Looking pretty special over here. Your/my GDPupil is looking stellar by the way, nice shiny leaves and good structure. I hope I can replace my GDP with it.

Warbird is looking on point too. You have a nice harvest headed your way. You should make a cob or 2 :slide:

I was thinking about maybe doing a warbird cob, but will depend if I can afford a vacuum sealer around that time. I want to invest in CO2 and some new lights for the tent and veg rooms.

I have fed my plants according to directions, maybe slightly more at times. For instances 10 ml of drench instead of the 8 ml for the 8 gallon pots. However after the super drench I noticed the GDPupil yellowed on some leaves. Not too bad, but I thought it may be worth a mention for yours.

I was thinking about maybe doing a warbird cob, but will depend if I can afford a vacuum sealer around that time. I want to invest in CO2 and some new lights for the tent and veg rooms.

I have fed my plants according to directions, maybe slightly more at times. For instances 10 ml of drench instead of the 8 ml for the 8 gallon pots. However after the super drench I noticed the GDPupil yellowed on some leaves. Not too bad, but I thought it may be worth a mention for yours.

I feed a little heavier than you so we'll see how she likes that. My GDP gets some cranky leaves at times too so it's probably where that is coming from. The buds will be top notch though I'm sure.

I think you'll really like a cob when you get around to doing it. It really does make it even better.

I feed a little heavier than you so we'll see how she likes that. My GDP gets some cranky leaves at times too so it's probably where that is coming from. The buds will be top notch though I'm sure.

I think you'll really like a cob when you get around to doing it. It really does make it even better.

Yeah, I have been watching the cob thread and want to really badly.
I don't have any sativas running, but I do have that PanJam which seems to be a female. Maybe she will be a good option, even though it has some WW and G13 in it.

Question for you on the cobs. Do you find it easier to use certain parts from the plant? I was checking out the buds on some of my plants last night and I don't know how feasible it is to try and cob some of them big ass buds that are dense as hell. I am thinking that some of the lower stuff might be better. Curious if you have run into any issues with the bigger denser nugs.

Yeah it was great. It did put me right to sleep though, so I'm going to be a bit more careful next time. :thumb:
Ok, thats what I am looking for!!! What did you do to get one that will put you to sleep?

Ok, thats what I am looking for!!! What did you do to get one that will put you to sleep?
I didn’t do anything different. I guess it’s just the strain. I have three all different strains, the OG Kush is knockout, the OB Wan OG is very energetic, and the Sativa 1024 I haven’t tried yet, I’ve been saving it for this afternoon when @SweetSue gets here. :D

Question for you on the cobs. Do you find it easier to use certain parts from the plant? I was checking out the buds on some of my plants last night and I don't know how feasible it is to try and cob some of them big ass buds that are dense as hell. I am thinking that some of the lower stuff might be better. Curious if you have run into any issues with the bigger denser nugs.
I don't think it matters, you're going to compress and roll em tight anyway. The malaw x Panama was very dense and I used the tops.

Ok, good because I was squeezing my Stankberry colas and I can't get the bud to really give and they are pretty fat. Was thinking it might be easier to use the lower stuff. Maybe I will do two....one from upper denser buds and one from lower buds.

I didn’t do anything different. I guess it’s just the strain. I have three all different strains, the OG Kush is knockout, the OB Wan OG is very energetic, and the Sativa 1024 I haven’t tried yet, I’ve been saving it for this afternoon when @SweetSue gets here. :D
How did you like growing out that 1024. I picked up a seed of that a while back but haven't grown it. Their THC and CBD claims are a bit high, but if its close to that it could be good.

How did you like growing out that 1024. I picked up a seed of that a while back but haven't grown it. Their THC and CBD claims are a bit high, but if its close to that it could be good.
I really like it, it’s the easiest plant I’ve grown since I started back up. It flowers very quickly for a Sativa. I too was very skeptical, especially since they called it “the perfect plant”, but I’ve now grown 2 from seed outdoor and 7 or so clones indoor, and I can’t really say it hasn’t been perfect. I’m more of an Indica guy but it’s usually my morning/daytime smoke. It’s very stoney, but causes no burn out. It sometimes makes me lightheaded (headrushy). I basically smoke a lot all day long so it’s hard for me to be a good judge.

I have some nice nugs set aside and vacuum sealed for Sue to tryout since she’s a “Sativa Girl”, I can’t wait to see what she thinks of it. I’m a bit sad as I had a labeling mishap and think, I might’ve flowered my last clone. I do have one more seed though. :thumb:

They also have a 2048 strain......looked at it a few times but didn't get it.
Yeah I saw that, and want it, but the 1024 wasn’t so incredible that I need it.

I made a cross of the 1024 and super nice Unknown OG male, and the one I’ve grown out so far was very early (6 weeks to amber) and small but has a great unique smell and is very potent. It unfortunately had a few fully developed male flowers, but thankfully no pollen or seeds. I do have a much larger clone flowering right now, I can’t wait to see what bigger nugs of it look like.

Back
Top Bottom