pale new growth (organic)

robert99

Hi I'm new to these forums have a couple of grows under my belt but this is my first organic grow and I'm having problems with new growth it is very pale im in 15l pots with plagron royalty mix under a 600w metal halide started from clone I'm using pm granules pm root stim and bio silicon but on there first feed I flushed the soil with around 15 litres of water each pot they all grew fine and dident need a feed for around 10 days after that I fed with 2.5ml a litre of root stim and just under 0.5ml per litre of silicon this problem started just before second feed temps are always between 75-80 (24h veg). I think it's either a iron def as I haven't ph'd as with organic I heard it was not necessary or could IT be that the plants are just getting used to the strong soil will upload pics in a second if anyone has anymore questions please ask

IMG_1403_1_.JPG
IMG_1402_1_.JPG
IMG_1401_1_.JPG
IMG_1400_2_.JPG
IMG_1399_1_.JPG

Antics the only thing is I have no black on my leaves and they are not technically yellow just light green anything I should try ?

from the small picts, it looks like new growth. New growth on healthy plants is always slightly paler than the older foliage. The picture in the middle I can see fairly well, that is a healthy plant, cheers!

Edit: I checked your gallery, they are healthy but might have a slight iron deficiency. The silicon could be blocking the iron intake. I`m not familiar with "Root stem", what is it? Does it have plant hormones in it? Sometimes plant hormones can cause weird things to happen.

Want to know how to make a hormone? ...You don't pay her. :)

From what I heard, but take it with a grain of salt, Plagron ready mixes are not good at all. They are too light in nutrients or unbalanced, so they have to be amended. That might be the reason. Otherwise a phenotype kicked a fuss, and that happens all the time!

Usually a lower N in soil will cause lighting of color.. Ive had plants that seem light in color but after they on proper feed schedul they usually go deep dark green, but in saying that ive also had lighter leaf color.
PH is good place to start, 6.4 in soil imo is where u want, dont over feed, you may just have slight Iron defic.. Hope u sort it mate. Smokemup !!

Looks like iron to me I had this last crop due to not phing the water
I flushed them through then after a couple of days given em a feed with plant magic calmag

Back
Top Bottom