ParfactWorks LED Grow Light Discussion

ParfactWorks

Hi everyone, greetings from Parfactworks team. ;);)
We are a manufacturer and have been specializing in horticultural lights since 2010, Parfactworks proudly stands here as a sponsor and it is a great honour to meet all of you here. Maybe some of you have never heard of us, but it doesn’t matter, if you are choosing a led grow light with the best quality and service, but most cost - effective, it’s PARFACTWORKS!

12 years of production experience in the industry has equipped us with a complete supply chain system from raw material quality control to production line, from product development to delivering, our professionalism endows us huge advantage in LED grow light market.

At present, we have been working with more than 100+ European and American grow lighting brands. Our lights have been warehoused in USA and Canada, and EU warehouse is our next move. Our Amazon store ranges top 100 in the led grow light category with countless satisfied customers.

To celebrate our first meet here, we decide to give $20 coupon to customers that place orders on our web store in June, come and let us celebrate! (Here is the $20 coupon code: 420Member June discount):cheer::cheer:

How does our lights help your grow journey? We are curious to know how happy your plants are with our lights. If you would like to share some grow pictures or videos with us, we will be happy to send out our gifts.

Got any idea on designing LED grow light? Want to put your thoughts into design? Welcome to discuss with us. We highly value growers experience, we want to do better.

Email: support@parfactworks.com
10% Coupon Code on Parfactworks official website for 420 menbers: PFW420.

We are a manufacturer and have been specializing in horticultural lights since 2010, Parfactworks proudly stands here as a sponsor and it is a great honour to meet all of you here. Maybe some of you have never heard of us, but it doesn’t matter, if you are choosing a led grow light with the best quality and service, but most cost - effective, it’s PARFACTWORKS!

12 years of production experience in the industry has equipped us with a complete supply chain system from raw material quality control to production line, from product development to delivering, our professionalism endows us huge advantage in LED grow light market.

At present, we have been working with more than 100+ European and American grow lighting brands. Our lights have been warehoused in USA and Canada, and EU warehouse is our next move. Our Amazon store ranges top 100 in the led grow light category with countless satisfied customers.

To celebrate our first meet here, we decide to give $20 coupon to customers that place orders on our web store in June, come and let us celebrate! (Here is the $20 coupon code: 420Member June discount):cheer::cheer:

How does our lights help your grow journey? We are curious to know how happy your plants are with our lights. If you would like to share some grow pictures or videos with us, we will be happy to send out our gifts.

Got any idea on designing LED grow light? Want to put your thoughts into design? Welcome to discuss with us. We highly value growers experience, we want to do better.

Thank you @Parfactworks
Bill

Hi @Parfactworks and thank you for your support to our community.

I took a quick look at your lights, and they look pretty sweet.

Really caught my eye! Good job, I'm curious on one part:

• Adjustable Full Spectrum, every channel can be controllable separately.

How is the spectrum controlled? Or have I misunderstood (which is totally possible :nomo:)

Thanks again!

d thank you for your support to our community.
Hi, our Zeusol series led grow bar have 3 channels ----- "Veg/bloom/UV"
  • "Veg" channel control white 5000k diodes only
  • "Bloom" channel control white 3000k & red 660nm & IR 730nm diodes
  • "UV" channel control UV 395nm diodes only
Each channel can be controllable separately, dimming light intensity from 0% - 100%. This achieve a "adjustable" full spectrum! ;) ;)

1629460236031.png

Hi, our Zeusol series led grow bar have 3 channels ----- "Veg/bloom/UV"
  • "Veg" channel control white 5000k diodes only
  • "Bloom" channel control white 3000k & red 660nm & IR 730nm diodes
  • "UV" channel control UV 395nm diodes only
Each channel can be controllable separately, dimming light intensity from 0% - 100%. This achieve a "adjustable" full spectrum! ;) ;)

1629460236031.png
Very impressive setup. I like love that idea!

I have a brand of light that I cannot mention here but would love to know why I should pick your light over my current brand. The model I have is called a pb1500 by Max$/+*. ;) Hope you can figure it out from there. But honestly, I need a new light or lights for my 2x4 tent. Why should I pick your over mine or other sponsors here?

Back
Top Bottom