Patience Is A Virtue?

Another Sat. evening res. change.Day 28 from the flip. Thirsty girls this week with just under 23 liters transpired through the system. The ph. and the ec. stayed very constant all week with the ph. rising maybe a point a day. New res. went in at ec. 1.5 and a ph of 5.7 with a temp. of 69f. A light defol. each evening just to help out with the light penetration. Really needed with this little light . You can plainly see in the first pic. where the power of the light is concentrated. The buds are starting to fatten up a bit, and showing more promise then a few weeks ago.

Puttin on the glitz.

Looks like you’re going to have some nice long colas, coming along very nice mate.
When they stretched they put some space between nodes. Looks like the centre ones are going to fill in nicely but the outer ones not so much. More light, more light, more light. Just bought the better half a nice sparkly ring yesterday, looking real good for a second light come the fall grow season.:slide:

Alright its Saturday night. And like all good hydro growers I'm home looking after the girls. It's res. change time in the maritimes. Not a bit of problem this week with ec or ph although the rh has climbed into the 70's. They went through twenty four litres of water this week, the most so far. The new B1 seems to be a hit and I am using it alone in the res. top ups during the week. Water goes in the color of coffee and the next day it is the color of week tea. It does stain the roots a light brown which is a little dis concerning but other then that the res. stays nice and clean, no smell and no slimy feel.
The leaf growth has come to a stop as I haven't needed to trim any at all this week. The buds are really filling in fast and the ones in the center of the light are starting to put on weight. Very frosty and sticky and smell all the world to me like lemony fresh Mr. Clean. Sure hope it doesn't smoke like floor cleaner.

Fresh res. nutes.

The next day

Thirty seven inches tall

Hidding out in the middle

Starting to put on a show

A quick Monday update. Over the last couple of days the res. has gone tipsy. The ph dropped to 5.1 and the ec rose from 1.6 on Sat. to 2.2 this evening. Looks like maybe to heavy on the kelp extract. I don't see any leaf damage so think I caught it in time but will be keeping a closer eye on them for bit. They are reaching hard for the light so thats a good sign that it didn't effect them much if at all. New res. set at ph5.6 and ec1.5 using half the B1 this time.

A quick update. The res. change seems to have solved whatever the problem was and seems to have had little effect. Maybe slowed them down a bit but no problem. Decided to snap a couple pics. of some flower to check on trics. Looking pretty cloudy with a few clear to me. So probably two to three weeks I would think.

It's been a week and a half since the res. has been changed. All was well after the little hicup a couple of weeks ago. new res. in at ec 1.0 and ph 5.7 Today will be forty nine days since the switch to 12/12 and ninety six days from seed crack. Should be only a few more weeks. Good thing because they are starting to smell up the neighborhood. ha

Light on

Light off

It has been eight weeks since the light change and the girls are looking just about ready. Leaves are starting to change and then to dry up. I have been light on the nutes these last few weeks and today went in at ec. .8 This will most likely be the last of the nutes for this grow but we shall see as we go through week nine. The smell,to me, is fantastic and permeating through out the house even with the exhaust running 24/7. Must be the warmer temperatures as had no problem during the winter. Really looking forward to tasting these Northern Lights.

Back
Top Bottom