PC Hydro-SWC White Cookie 2018

SweeetExide

The idea was to build a stealth pc to start clones or seedlings, then I got carried away and wanted to see just how well a few things work to the end of a plants life cycle.

those things are:
1. The lights (Philips 13w LED's)
2. The SWC (Shallow water culture)
3.The smell (DIY carbon filter)

The lights each put out 1500 lumens, x3 = 4500, i may double this to 6 lights for flowering depending on heat control. 9000 just seems much closer to the 10,000 lumens wanted for flowering... unless it turns into a toaster...
:lot-o-toke:

The Shallow water culture may be the issues for flowering, if the plant drinks more than the tub can hold before I can refill it, or it may not have enough buffer room and the pH may drop harshly in late flowering.

The DIY carbon filter is powered by 2 pc fans and push air through three layers of activated carbon squished between carbon filters... hope it works enough for one plant ;)

IMG_20180107_181225.jpg

temp at top of case 77-83
bottom of case 70-72
water temps 68-70
Humidity is about 25-30% with the constant fans running, may have to timer them in future to reduce waterloss
Added a humidifier to the room the case is in to help with the water loss, maintains 35-40% when running full

Ran low on water and she suffered... can't go more than 2 days without attention at this point or things can get toxic fast
yellowing and brown spots.... and it was crispy all over :(
The larger the roots grow they displace more water leaving fewer hours between watering

a flexing pose showing some scars. shes a only 8" tall plant

Flowering now 12/12 lights
Using 8ml micro 16ml bloom general hydroponics with some calmg, fulvic acid and carbs.
Switched out one 5000k led for a 2700k

Filled in the space well again, recovered easily it seems
Nice thick root system I have to fold into the pot
Did some more defoliation and pruned some lower shoots out
Close up of some new growth under with a 2800k filter

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

5 days of flushing cleaned her out completely
34.5 grams dry
just under 1g per watt in less than 1cu ft
Nice job brother.....just finished off a pair of White Cookies about a month ago. Love the box!!!

Back
Top Bottom