PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Back in 2006 I hurt my low back and had an MRI. Found a couple bad discs and the radiology report said degenerative disc disease. The oldest of the neurosurgeons said he would operate if I really wanted it badly enough but recommended that I walk 45 minutes a day for six weeks and then decide. He said that if I had that particular operation that this specific walking routine would be part of the post-operative deal anyway.

I was using a walking stick at the time because the nerve that was pinched was the sciatic nerve to the right leg. After 10 weeks I was no longer using the cane. All is good today with the back and leg but I now suffer from plantar fasciitis which currently limits my walking activities. I've found a new exercise a couple weeks ago that's helping that issue so we'll see.

So with all that said. Walk and don't forget to vote!
hey jim get a rope or something make a loop yo can fit your foot into get into your easy chair and also in bed put your foot in there and pull it with a steady pull and stretch everything out the whole idea is to stretch the entire muscle it starts up your leg and runs down over your heel and bottom of your foot whats happening is that muscle is contracting on the bottom of your foot so you need to stretch and hold it there keep doing that you can also put your foot up against the wall and lean out stretching all that out i had plantar and now none so try that stuff i think it could work for you good luck with that i no how much that can hurt.

Yeah I need to get out and start a routine of walking at least around the block and I have to do those stretches' too. I haven't been doing it lately I need to start back before it starts acting up on me again I had an injection on both my knee and foot

We have to drive 10 miles to get to a county park with a nice trail system. It's worth it tho. I bring a one hitter. Haha
oh ya ill stop after a mile or so sit down for a minute take a couple tokes and get back to walking our trail is 10 minutes away and worth it uphill all the way for about a 1 1/2 miles then its down all the way back just the way i like it do the hiil first lol.

Yeah I need to get out and start a routine of walking at least around the block and I have to do those stretches' too. I haven't been doing it lately I need to start back before it starts acting up on me again I had an injection on both my knee and foot
start short and build up to it if you try to do to much youll burn out on it so take it slow and add a little more when you can remember everything you do is going to benefit YOU.

Today's pictures. See if they will upload

Attachments

• 20201031_140220.jpg
    20201031_140220.jpg
    931.8 KB · Views: 23
Our dog. Trying to post some pics and see if they will upload. I will delete this post after I figure out how to use my phone to upload pics

Attachments

• Resized_20180217_122024.jpeg
    Resized_20180217_122024.jpeg
    609.8 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom