PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Mine is working. But it's a shitty 6mp camera :laughtwo: I don't use filters or anything else. Cropping photos is full extent of my editing.
Got second place last month for POTM.
Someday I'll spend some dough on better camera :D
I was SO looking forward to using the camera on this Galaxy 20 Note. They are Very good cameras but every time I go to post pics it keeps giving me the File Too Large error. I cant figure it out.

I am trying my old phone

Attachments

• 20201103_085516.jpg
    20201103_085516.jpg
    617.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 20201102_091811.jpg
    20201102_091811.jpg
    582.7 KB · Views: 32
Is it working?
No that was from my old phone. I really don't want to have to use my old phone for pics. That was the main reason I wanted a new phone was for the better camera they have.

I seem to have lost my member status. I'm not even a new member. And my avatar above my name is gone now too.

I just received a care package and I Have to say I am really excited about it. I got some Neville's Haze x Thai and I smoked a little and Man that is some Fine A$$ weed. I am getting ready to burn a little Cookie Monster and see what the buzz is like with that one but I am waiting for the buzz from this Neville's x Thai to ware off a little first. I do have to say, what I have been smoking on lately doesn't have the staying power this Big bad ass strain has so it may be an hour or so longer before I can try the Cookie Monster out.

Old school meds right there.
I am Loving it. Man I cant wait to have a stash of my own. Now I have a Favorite strain..... Neville's Haze x Thai. I gotta find those seeds and put them in my wish list. I paid for some seeds a buddy hooked me up with about a month ago so I cant be buying more seeds right now but as soon as I do I will be getting some of these

I just found this. Its a nice article on the Top all time strains. I thought some of you may enjoy giving it a read

Back
Top Bottom