PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

You may just need to take in lower quality or re-size to a smaller image, but I know we just did a forum software upgrade, so I'm flagging @Marc Ocean in case there's an issue. :thanks:
I have been trying to set the camera to the lowest quality settings but still keep getting the error. I cant figure it out

I have been trying to set the camera to the lowest quality settings but still keep getting the error. I cant figure it out
Are you adding as an attachment or uploading first to the Gallery? You may want to try both ways and see if it makes any difference.

I'll try 20201101_011641.jpg

Are you adding as an attachment or uploading first to the Gallery? You may want to try both ways and see if it makes any difference.
Yes I always use Attach File to upload pics. If there is another way I will try that.

Yes I always use Attach File to upload pics. If there is another way I will try that.
I tried everything on the tool bar and nothing worked

I tried everything on the tool bar and nothing worked
Go to "Gallery -> Add Media" on the top menu (right side) and upload to "Member Galleries". Once uploaded, use the camera icon in the post editor to add them to your post.

When I upload pics from my phone I get a series of screens. The last one displayed here allows me to choose image size of the photo. This is IOS and your Galaxy probably running something else. You might also be attaching the pic directly vs uploading.

Hay Jim I really appreciate the help. I just tried what you did and when I click on upload file it is still saying file too big

Go to "Gallery -> Add Media" on the top menu (right side) and upload to "Member Galleries". Once uploaded, use the camera icon in the post editor to add them to your post.
Nope still getting errors on every pic.

Nope still getting errors on every pic.
When I take pics on my phone, I mail them to myself. Then I get on my pc and save them from the mail. The I upload them to 420 from the pc. Not sure if that will help you, but that's the way I do it. I always just browse 420 on my phone. I never log in from the phone 'cause I can't remember my password. The pc does that for me! :Rasta:

When I take pics on my phone, I mail them to myself. Then I get on my pc and save them from the mail. The I upload them to 420 from the pc. Not sure if that will help you, but that's the way I do it. I always just browse 420 on my phone. I never log in from the phone 'cause I can't remember my password. The pc does that for me! :Rasta:
I tried that awhile back and couldn't get them to work, For some reason I never received them in my mailbox

I tried that awhile back and couldn't get them to work, For some reason I never received them in my mailbox
What kind of PCs are you addicted to? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom