PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Todays pictures, I have two crops going now. The first ones are Sweet Tooth and Amnesia fast the second ones are Neville's Haze and Panama Haze
20200713_115601.jpg
20200713_115610.jpg
20200713_115627.jpg
20200713_120006.jpg
20200713_120013.jpg
20200713_120017.jpg
20200713_120021.jpg
20200713_120025.jpg
Those haze plants look like museum pieces in that big empty room. Not for long, I guess! :Rasta:

Those haze plants look like museum pieces in that big empty room. Not for long, I guess! :Rasta:
Yeah that room will fill up with these monsters. I am hoping to come up with enough $ to get at least the 250watt @Budget LED to fill in that first row then get 2 more 330watt and that will fill the room with lights. I am hoping to get at least that 250watter I am going to need it before these Big plants need more room. Gotta find some stuff to sale so I can get my lights

Hey PC. Make sure the full spec boards are set to veg (blue) for veg. :ganjamon:

Hope you like them. It was my project for 6 months.

Yeah that room will fill up with these monsters. I am hoping to come up with enough $ to get at least the 250watt @Budget LED to fill in that first row then get 2 more 330watt and that will fill the room with lights. I am hoping to get at least that 250watter I am going to need it before these Big plants need more room. Gotta find some stuff to sale so I can get my lights
You could rent out space in your grow room! :laughtwo:

Hey PC. Make sure the full spec boards are set to veg (blue) for veg. :ganjamon:

Hope you like them. It was my project for 6 months.
You did a GREAT Job on those. I actually have it set to red for flowering because I am growing Nevills Haze and from what I am told they need to run 12/12 or 11/13 from the time they are seedlings so they don't get too massive

I Love the lights. The switches was a Great upgrade and I Love the new heat sinks , Green like the Hawk , You shaved off 20watts but these lights look brighter then my 350watt lights, Maybe its just because of the panda film reflection. You Really did a good job on the new lights. I will write a review after I have used them some

I measured how high my lights are in the new area. They are 7foot on the nose so I have 7 foot of head room. That's better then my tent. I have to bend down when I am in the tent the lights are at 5 foot 10 inches so just under 6 foot so its not hard working in the tent with the lights that high. I Love having my lights at the top of my grow space. My last crop was Great and I had my lights that high on that grow so I don't think I am losing anything by having them that high, They have Plenty light that way

I need to get some glasses to wear when I am in there , With just the reflection from the Panda film it is so bright it hurts my eyes even when I am not looking at the lights. Just the reflection is Super Bright. My buddy came over to help me hang my Carbon filter and fan and he couldn't stay in the room very long with out getting sick feeling and getting nauseous and I only have them set to half power. I can only imagine with them at 100% I am slowly turning the light intensity up so they can adjust. I turn the knob just a little each day

Any recommendations on good glasses to get and what should I look for ? My glasses are transitional so they get dark when I am in a bright place but they are No match for the lights in the new area

You did a GREAT Job on those. I actually have it set to red for flowering because I am growing Nevills Haze and from what I am told they need to run 12/12 or 11/13 from the time they are seedlings so they don't get too massive

I Love the lights. The switches was a Great upgrade and I Love the new heat sinks , Green like the Hawk , You shaved off 20watts but these lights look brighter then my 350watt lights, Maybe its just because of the panda film reflection. You Really did a good job on the new lights. I will write a review after I have used them some

Thanks for the kind words. We actually made 10 versions of it over the last few months. I have the v8 in my flower personal tent and love it.

I need to get some glasses to wear when I am in there , With just the reflection from the Panda film it is so bright it hurts my eyes even when I am not looking at the lights. Just the reflection is Super Bright. My buddy came over to help me hang my Carbon filter and fan and he couldn't stay in the room very long with out getting sick feeling and getting nauseous and I only have them set to half power. I can only imagine with them at 100% I am slowly turning the light intensity up so they can adjust. I turn the knob just a little each day

Any recommendations on good glasses to get and what should I look for ? My glasses are transitional so they get dark when I am in a bright place but they are No match for the lights in the new area
We use torch Goggles when building and testing lighting. You can find different lenses to suit your need.

It also prevents side leaks that are common with most glasses on the market.

Yea works really well. Not sure their exact name but torch cutting goggles is what we search to get them.

Then you can find lenses at a local welding supply store or online. I use them quite frequently when reviewing diodes on a board and to check the connectivity.

Thanks for the kind words. We actually made 10 versions of it over the last few months. I have the v8 in my flower personal tent and love it.
What is the V8 ? Is that the 330watt light ? You did a GREAT job on them. I Love my 350watt light but the new ones are Much better so I Really Love the new lights, Kudos Justin. I will be recommending your lights on all the social sites I visit

When do you think you will have the 250watt light like my 330watt with the switches and the green heatsink ? I will be buying one of those to fill out the first row then I will be buying 2 more of the 330watt lights

What is the V8 ? Is that the 330watt light ? You did a GREAT job on them. I Love my 350watt light but the new ones are Much better so I Really Love the new lights, Kudos Justin. I will be recommending your lights on all the social sites I visit

When do you think you will have the 250watt light like my 330watt with the switches and the green heatsink ? I will be buying one of those to fill out the first row then I will be buying 2 more of the 330watt lights
Version 8 of 10. You have v10. I have the v8 of that board in my flower tent. Virtually identical besides some circuit modifications to get more performance and a minor diode change.

We have the 250w standard green heatsinks now. We won't be releasing the new model till probably Friday tho. The XL heatsink in green is expected to be finished next week.

Version 8 of 10. You have v10. I have the v8 of that board in my flower tent. Virtually identical besides some circuit modifications to get more performance and a minor diode change.

We have the 250w standard green heatsinks now. We won't be releasing the new model till probably Friday tho. The XL heatsink in green is expected to be finished next week.
It will probably be a few weeks till I can come up with more $ but as soon as I do I will get one of the 250watters. Thanks for the info.
:high-five:

It will probably be a few weeks till I can come up with more $ but as soon as I do I will get one of the 250watters. Thanks for the info.
:high-five:
No worries. Dm me when you are ready. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom