PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Today's pictures Man the Panama Haze and the Nevilles Haze are growing like crazy the other girls were flipped 2 days ago
20200719_101346.jpg
20200719_101354.jpg
20200719_101358.jpg
20200719_101403.jpg
20200719_101406.jpg
20200719_101624.jpg
20200719_101638.jpg

Hay @Pennywise Thanks for the suggestion of foliar spray with espoms salt. I also added a little Brix and Destress so I am hoping it helps. How often should I spray them ? Like once a week ?

At least until they are showing healthy new growth, hopefully your soil starts providing the Mag that they need. Once a week until then wouldn’t be overkill
Yeah they are in SCSS and Coots which both should be water only but I think my QBs are draining my Sweet Tooth pants the Amnesia Fast is fine so I think it may also be strain related and somewhat due to my lights. As soon as I turned them up by the next day they looked like that.

Ok a little epsoms won’t hurt once a week and it has a lot of other goodies in it.
I got half of what I mixed up but it has Brix and Destress in it too so not sure I can keep it a week. If not I will mix up another batch

When I mixed it I put in the other products so it is all together. I am hoping it will last and I can use it up. I hate wasting but I think the other stuff is fish juice so not sure it will keep. If not I will just mix a little more and only fill the spray bottle half way so I don't waste it

I think I can continue to give a little Brix along with the salt. I also have Kelp meal and Real Growers Recharge. My buddy can also bring the bucket and all that I need to make up some AACT so I am hoping it will help

My buddy has my CalMag I will get him to bring some over. I also have Kelp meal maybe top dress with a little of that and a touch of EWC

My buddy has my CalMag I will get him to bring some over. I also have Kelp meal maybe top dress with a little of that and a touch of EWC
personally i think if your going to water with r/o or distilled water you need to add cal mag to it i dont no about docs stuff but obviously its needed a top dress of kelp and ewc is a good idea!

personally i think if your going to water with r/o or distilled water you need to add cal mag to it i dont no about docs stuff but obviously its needed a top dress of kelp and ewc is a good idea!
It is for my Big girls which isn't Ds its LOS, Coots Mix and Super cool Super Soil. I need to grind up and give them some Malt Barley along with the Kelp and EWC . I will do that next watering. I am sure it is my lights sucking it out of the leafs

It is for my Big girls which isn't Ds its LOS, Coots Mix and Super cool Super Soil. I need to grind up and give them some Malt Barley along with the Kelp and EWC . I will do that next watering. I am sure it is my lights sucking it out of the leafs
they are thats why we need to supplement it in im using city water so its already in there but there have been times i need extra!

On another note. My grain bags that I injected with Spores is starting to colonize and the little that is there is a nice white color. I am hoping that continues so I can fill my tubs and get some Mushrooms :nervous-guy:

Back
Top Bottom