PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Exactly, I’ll flip mine in the seedling stage and hopefully you can see how these Hazes grow, a lot of these Sativa chemovars never actually stop growing, they just slow down the longer they are in flower

Yeah I am a little concerned about this grow. I hope I can keep NH and Panama Haze under control. I will be breaking my new room in on these Sativas

Okay, I'm confused about the 11/13 start. I know you are trying to keep the growth down, that I get. But when you flip them (to 12/12 I assume?) how does the plant know to go into flower? Does this scheme involve increasing the light cycle at some point during veg?

Okay, I'm confused about the 11/13 start. I know you are trying to keep the growth down, that I get. But when you flip them (to 12/12 I assume?) how does the plant know to go into flower? Does this scheme involve increasing the light cycle at some point during veg?
Yes he just flipped them little things over to 11/13 that is his flower time they say you flower a little quicker at that time

They will stay on 11/13 for the whole growth cycle. I just switched them for 16/8 to 11/13 because if they Veg much they will get uncontrollable

I need to look but I think the bigger two have 3 or 4 nodes and the smaller 2 are just single or double nodes. They are all flipped now in the 8x8. My 5x5 is rocking Sweet Tooth and Amnesia Fast and will be flipped soon. Trying to get a little size to them before I flip

They will stay on 11/13 for the whole growth cycle. I just switched them for 16/8 to 11/13 because if they Veg much they will get uncontrollable
Now I'm really confused! I though photos depended on the change in light cycle to spur them to flower. Do I need to re-read Growing Marijuana 101?

Now I'm really confused! I though photos depended on the change in light cycle to spur them to flower. Do I need to re-read Growing Marijuana 101?
Most of the time you wouldn't flip so quick but these are Pure Sativa so they need to be flipped really soon or they get away from you. My other crop is Sweet Tooth and Amnesia Fast. I am still vegging them after 6 weeks and will flip soon but Nevilles Haze needs to be flipped really quick or even start at 11/13

I've never run that schedule and never run a 12/12 from seed but Dr. Ziggy used to do it all the time. I don't believe the plant actually needs a change in light schedule to flower. If run from seed on a short light schedule they will flower once they reach sexual maturity. At least that's my understanding.

I've never run that schedule and never run a 12/12 from seed but Dr. Ziggy used to do it all the time. I don't believe the plant actually needs a change in light schedule to flower. If run from seed on a short light schedule they will flower once they reach sexual maturity. At least that's my understanding.
That's my understanding as well Jim. Great way to explain it Thanks

Nevilles Haze never stops vertical growth and will be in the lights with out proper training and if left to veg too long

Back
Top Bottom