PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Come on Haze!!
Man are they growing Fast! the Panama Haze is the leader for now. A little bigger then the others but they are all growing really fast. I need to prefill my #10s and presoak them. I use a TP drench to pre moisten the pots

Not sure on my Amnesia Fast what's going on with it but it doesn't look happy even though I watered yesterday. @Dankman_420 what's your thoughts ? It is in Supercool Super Soil

Man are they growing Fast! the Panama Haze is the leader for now. A little bigger then the others but they are all growing really fast. I need to prefill my #10s and presoak them. I use a TP drench to pre moisten the pots

Not sure on my Amnesia Fast what's going on with it but it doesn't look happy even though I watered yesterday. @Dankman_420 what's your thoughts ? It is in Supercool Super Soil
Hi PC. I haven't been keeping up. If you mixed up the soil to Subcools recommendation it should be good. I'm a lifer on it.

Not sure what your process is. But here's mine. I Only use SS in bloom.

In veg I use straight fox farm ocean forest soil with occasionally use of real growers recharge and r.o. water.

Usually veg in #1's then when I up pot I stick the veg plant into the bigger pot fill rest of the bigger pot with SS. Water only with r.o. I've had no issues with around a dozen different strains

My new babies in their new grow room under their new lights set to 11/13 Neville's Haze and Panama Haze
20200711_160036.jpg
20200711_160040.jpg
20200711_160043.jpg
20200711_160046.jpg
20200711_160047.jpg
20200711_160109.jpg
20200711_160136.jpg

I started my Malawi on 11/13 as a seedling and she finished at 5’ and the Hazes will grow bigger and faster than the Malawi
i guess i got runts lol both the yg and the malawi veged for 6 weeks i no your starting yours at 11/13 im going to watch and see im not starting mine until the end of september so ill have a real good idea by then it really doesnt get much better ill have several to watch and learn.

Back
Top Bottom