PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Hay Sparkey its super easy if you have a Magic Butter Machine and if not its not hard to make using the crock pot. Be sure to decarb first. add 2 oz. of bud or trimmings. The trimmings will not be as strong as if you use Bud. Let me know when you start to make it

Hay Sparkey its super easy if you have a Magic Butter Machine and if not its not hard to make using the crock pot. Be sure to decarb first. add 2 oz. of bud or trimmings. The trimmings will not be as strong as if you use Bud. Let me know when you start to make it
Ok, it will be couple more months but really getting excited about Caps and of course small buds/trim for my butter and lower nugs to Cap up. Help cut down on my smoking but man i love big fat blunt every so ofter.
No, i dont have a butter machine but made butter before. I will hit you up when i make the caps bud.

sorry sparkey I no you figured mr pic would have one lol not this time but when you try that Malawi butter I want a report bud!
Heck yeah bud, definitely will give you a report on it.
Hopefully the wife doesn't think im poppin pills again..:laugh: ill let her know when she see the caps..lol.

I came clean with my wife about the new lights and she said Dam I would never spend that much money especially on Just Lights, That's Crazy. I could tell she wasn't happy one bit in fact I could tell she was mad and angry.... I didn't dear tell her I will need at least 2 more for my 8x8 and probably 5 more to fill it out

My new grow room. It is 8x8. That along with my 5x5 will be Very nice. Down the road I will try a perpetual grow.

Attachments

• 20200707_164629.jpg
    20200707_164629.jpg
    520.5 KB · Views: 26
My carbon filter was damaged in shipping so I have to send it back. Thet didn't put packing materials in the box. One piece of packing paper. That was it. Its getting sent back with plenty of packing materials to fill the whole box
Like they should have done. The lights were VERY well packed
20200707_102231.jpg
20200707_102226.jpg

My carbon filter was damaged in shipping so I have to send it back. Thet didn't put packing materials in the box. One piece of packing paper. That was it. Its getting sent back with plenty of packing materials to fill the whole box
Like they should have done. The lights were VERY well packed
20200707_102231.jpg
20200707_102226.jpg
That’s fn annoying :lot-o-toke:

Well the UPS guy just came and picked up the damaged carbon filter, I couldn't find a Can 66 filter on the Zon so I guess I will go with the Can 33.

Whoa PC,
That new spot you’re setting up is so massive. That’s gonna be awesome.

also morning glory seeds contain LSA.. it’s mildly hallucinogenic.. it takes some synthesizing to get to LSD-25

I have some seeds containing quite high doses of LSA at home. My friend gave me enough for a potent hit but they have sat there for months now... Maybe I know when I'm doing this weekend :ganjamon:

PC, your new room looks incredible. You'll have to explain to the wife that the lights are an investment haha! At least you're not giving the cash to Dodgy-Dan on the street corner!

I have some seeds containing quite high doses of LSA at home. My friend gave me enough for a potent hit but they have sat there for months now... Maybe I know when I'm doing this weekend :ganjamon:

PC, your new room looks incredible. You'll have to explain to the wife that the lights are an investment haha! At least you're not giving the cash to Dodgy-Dan on the street corner!
What is LSA ? I am totally new to mycology. I sure hope I don't F stuff up and have bad mold or something contaminating my grow. I am going to follow the instructions on the grow North Spore has on their site. Here is a link to the video

What is LSA ? I am totally new to mycology. I sure hope I don't F stuff up and have bad mold or something contaminating my grow. I am going to follow the instructions on the grow North Spore has on their site. Here is a link to the video

Read this!

I haven't tried them yet but I've been told they're very potent

Just make sure you follow everything to the T, bud. One mistake can fuck it all. My mate was days from harvest and forgot to refresh the air in his grow bag when misting and the contamination hit hard. They're very fussy to grow, even though in practice it seems very simple

Just make sure you follow everything to the T, bud. One mistake can fuck it all. My mate was days from harvest and forgot to refresh the air in his grow bag when misting and the contamination hit hard. They're very fussy to grow, even though in practice it seems very simple
Just got done reading it. Very interesting. I may give that a shot some time. Thanks for the info.

Yeah I am thinking of making a still air box when I inject the spores. All the stuff I bought was sterilized so I think it will go OK. I plan to run 2 tubs incase one goes wrong

Well I followed the instructions from the video for growing shrooms and injected my grain bags in my still air box that I just made
20200709_132117.jpg

Back
Top Bottom