PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Well I followed the instructions from the video for growing shrooms and injected my grain bags in my still air box that I just made
20200709_132117.jpg

Looks great! You'll start seeing some white fluff in about 10 days

Yeah I am really excited about it

This is the boring part haha. Or the bit that requires the most patience! Spawning them is when it gets really fun!

Looks great! You'll start seeing some white fluff in about 10 days
I got the Grain bags and substrate from North Spore and I am going to follow their directions and try a grow just like they show in the video. I made my still air box after sterilizing everything . The still air box is what the grain bags are in I just left them in there until they start to spawn. I even got a fan , a humidifier , and an Ink Bird controller. so I can keep everything in check. Our house stays between 70 and 75f so temps should be in check. The controller will keep the RH% in check. I got a fan to mount to one of the mono tubs. I will probably get another fan for the other box. I am basically setting it up just like they do at the end of the video

I started 2 grain bags , Both are Golden Teacher I am hoping to have a back up incase one goes sideways

I got the Grain bags and substrate from North Spore and I am going to follow their directions and try a grow just like they show in the video. I made my still air box after sterilizing everything . The still air box is what the grain bags are in I just left them in there until they start to spawn. I even got a fan , a humidifier , and an Ink Bird controller. so I can keep everything in check. Our house stays between 70 and 75f so temps should be in check. The controller will keep the RH% in check. I got a fan to mount to one of the mono tubs. I will probably get another fan for the other box. I am basically setting it up just like they do at the end of the video

I started 2 grain bags , Both are Golden Teacher I am hoping to have a back up incase one goes sideways

Sounds like you're really on top of it, PC. All going well you'll have a great harvest in a few weeks!

What CC of spore solution did you inject?

The best tip I can give for growing mushies is be forgiving of yourself if it goes wrong. Sometimes you can follow everything perfectly and it still fucks up. Even the professional growers don't have a 100% success rate. That's why they tend to inoculate so many jars at once

Sounds like you're really on top of it, PC. All going well you'll have a great harvest in a few weeks!

What CC of spore solution did you inject?

The best tip I can give for growing mushies is be forgiving of yourself if it goes wrong. Sometimes you can follow everything perfectly and it still fucks up. Even the professional growers don't have a 100% success rate. That's why they tend to inoculate so many jars at once
I have a 10cc syringe of Golden Teacher. I used 3 cc on both the bags. I already made one mistake. I spread it around when I injected the bags but North Spore says to inject in the bottom of the bag so it is in the wet area of the bag. I also forgot to put on gloves but I did spray alcohol on my hands and forearms before I did it so I am hoping nothing goes wrong

I have a 10cc syringe of Golden Teacher. I used 3 cc on both the bags. I already made one mistake. I spread it around when I injected the bags but North Spore says to inject in the bottom of the bag so it is in the wet area of the bag. I also forgot to put on gloves but I did spray alcohol on my hands and forearms before I did it so I am hoping nothing goes wrong

If its a problem I guarantee you'll notice the contamination before you notice healthy mycelium

I am waiting to see what @Budget LED has to say about lighting up that 8x8 space that's going to be my flower area. I may have to use 2 of my lights in the veg area. If I can get by with just one light for veg in my 5x5 that should get me through the 4 seedlings I have now because we are not going to veg them for long
Panda film.is cheap.too.

Panda film.is cheap.too.
Yeah I think I paid $40 for it and it covered my 8x8 with just a little left over. I also put it on the floor so it covers a good area for the cost.

Yes I’ll be inside most of today
Me too. My COPD is not so bad I cant go out in this stuff but it really does make it harder to breath in this weather

You outta pop over to my journal and check out the Xanadu. I dry trimmed her a couple days ago
I bet that Xanadu bud is really Nice , Looking forward to your smoke report. I know your said it was like ambien Knocks you out

I bet that Xanadu bud is really Nice , Looking forward to your smoke report. I know your said it was like ambien Knocks you out
Yeah it’s very sleepy and very potent. For now the high is short lived, but that’ll go away once the bud is cured out.

Back
Top Bottom