PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

On my tent when I zip it, it gets caught and the area I just zipped up comes open all the way to the back side of the zipper. They do NOT have warranties on their tents. Sara said take some pliers and squeezy the zipper together tighter. So Mars does NOT have a warranty on their tents. I also agree with A Lot of what you were saying about this Virus thing
No warranty! At the prices they charge for their tents that does not bode well for future sales.

Yeah they need thinned out then . You are near a National forest aren't you ?
That’s true elsewhere but not in Michigan’s U.P. The winter die offs happen but they don’t recover anymore because of wolves. Been hunting up there forever. Seeing nothing but wolf tracks anymore, been that way for awhile now...it used to be you could count on 5-6bucks out of 8-10 hunters, with a couple good ones. Now if you see one it’s a shame to shoot it.

Yeah, and wolf probably tastes like dog, lol. Is it legal to hunt them, though? Apparently, they're not endangered there.
It’s illegal to shoot them and pretty sure there’s no season. Not sure about the farmers protecting livestock.

I wish I would have gotten a Gorilla grow tent. I know they are top of the line and when I have to replace this one if I buy another tent it will be a Gorilla Grow tent. Thanks for the suggestion Krip.
That suggestion wasn't mine. It came from Brother @420 himself! :adore:

And, it's a great suggestion! :thumb:

I haven't mentioned it in my Sponsored Journal, but I had a small issue with my Mars 4'x4', too. The "string" that's used to tie the tent open basically ripped at the seam, so there's no way to hold the front door of the tent open, right now. When this grow is done, I was just going to try to re-sew it since it looks like it's easily repaired, but, in one of my first posts when I got the tent I questioned why they didn't just use Velcro instead of those ties. :rolleyes:

I might just have to try one of those Gorilla Tents out!

Sorry Krip. I must have just seen the 420 avatar and thought it was you. That is a Great suggestion about the Gorilla tents. They are pricy but I could buy a gorilla tent by the time I pay for two of the Mars tents and the Gorilla tent would probably last more then two years so I would have been $$$ ahead buying the Gorilla tent. I do need to try what Sara was suggestion and try to close the zipper tighter with a pair of players, It may work and I have nothing to lose if it doesn't

Today's pictures they have gotten bigger than the last time I took pictures u
20200521_131625.jpg
20200521_131636.jpg
20200521_131642.jpg
20200521_131649.jpg
20200521_131701.jpg

Count me in to this journal PC :passitleft:
Hay RedZedHead Welcome :welcome: to my journal. Things are moving slow but should get more exciting in the weeks to come. Glad to have you around jump in anytime

Hey PC how are you doing it looks like you have another good grow going
Hay Muushie I haven't seen you around much lately. Glad you stopped by. How was your last harvest

When this grow is done, I was just going to try to re-sew it since it looks like it's easily repaired, but, in one of my first posts when I got the tent I questioned why they didn't just use Velcro instead of those ties. :rolleyes:

IDK. Velcro is CHEAP - maybe barely-paid Chinese labor is even cheaper, lol? Speaking of velcro, lots of places sell rolls of the stuff with adhesive on it. Cut off whatever length you need, separate the two pieces, peel off the backing and stick it where you want it. That should fix your problem if you want to take care of it without sewing your tent material. I've used the stuff for various things since the '80s, and the only time I noticed that the adhesive "wore out" was when I used it to stick a bird dog to the dash of an automobile. Jumped in to go somewhere in the middle of Summer, noticed that it was something like 120 degrees in there, and decided I should take the thing with me when I got out, so that its electronics didn't get ruined. When I pulled it off the dash, the two pieces stayed stuck together, and I ended up taking them both inside. I guess the high temperature softened/weakened it.

IDK. Velcro is CHEAP - maybe barely-paid Chinese labor is even cheaper, lol? Speaking of velcro, lots of places sell rolls of the stuff with adhesive on it. Cut off whatever length you need, separate the two pieces, peel off the backing and stick it where you want it. That should fix your problem if you want to take care of it without sewing your tent material. I've used the stuff for various things since the '80s, and the only time I noticed that the adhesive "wore out" was when I used it to stick a bird dog to the dash of an automobile. Jumped in to go somewhere in the middle of Summer, noticed that it was something like 120 degrees in there, and decided I should take the thing with me when I got out, so that its electronics didn't get ruined. When I pulled it off the dash, the two pieces stayed stuck together, and I ended up taking them both inside. I guess the high temperature softened/weakened it.
I have rolls of velcro and maybe I'll give it a shot? I'm in a tropical climate so the glue tends to melt but it's probably worth a try before I test my sewing skills. The key will be to use a large enough piece of velcro so, even if the glue softens a bit, it will still support the weight of the door or I could sew the velcro right on. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom