PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

That was a Mutant, according to Nspecta 20% of the unworked line was mutated.
I had a Super Critical Bud CBD plant that looked like that , My buddy grew it out the bud was OK the plant just looked funny

The Xmas Bud mutants are really obvious when you see one of them.
I am waiting on them and the carnival to break soil. Fingers crossed. I may want to drop 2 more 79Xmas bud just to make sure I get two females

Here’s the Xmas Bud I grew
Thank you Penny for posting that so we can see. I Love pictures..... :high-five: especially with a story or back ground or of certain interest like these

Or do an open pollination to make plenty of seeds for the future.
I want to do that some time. I am interested in breeding but want and need more experience first.

Open pollination is allowing all your males to pollinate all your females. That way you preserve the entire genetics of the line. Then once you have thousands of seeds you can work on isolating individuals

That's what I was planning to do with mine, run an open pollination with all of them while keeping clones of any nice male or females to do some selective breeding with. Saving all the open pollination seeds for later down the road when I can drop a few hundred to weed through.

First I need some room, I'm running out of light for everything going into flower. I'm hoping to solve that issue here shortly.

Open pollination is allowing all your males to pollinate all your females. That way you preserve the entire genetics of the line. Then once you have thousands of seeds you can work on isolating individuals
Thanks Penny that's good info to know. Just the kind of stuff I gotta learn

That's what I was planning to do with mine, run an open pollination with all of them while keeping clones of any nice male or females to do some selective breeding with. Saving all the open pollination seeds for later down the road when I can drop a few hundred to weed through.

First I need some room, I'm running out of light for everything going into flower. I'm hoping to solve that issue here shortly.
Sounds like someone is going to have a new light soon. Please share some pics if you do

I just need space to isolate males so they don’t pollinate every female in the house.
I had that little ass auto that was male and I didn't see him and he spewed his Love dust to ALL my others so I scraped the whole grow :( :oops::(

Back
Top Bottom