PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

sorry i dont weigh my stuff generally lots of jars though when i get it all jarred up ill do a count it will be close quart jars 1 zip pints 1/2 zip i used most of the wq for sift and butter i saved 3 quart jars of that one and i have a large bag of sifted bud for butter i already made some from that and its good sleep stuff i have plenty thats for sure and an indoor going lol im not going to run out! :high-five:

According to NdNGuy the 79 Xmas Bud was grown in Virginia. An old grower run it outdoors every year that’s why it was late fall before it showed up every year. Once the grower got too old to keep it going he gave his seeds to NdNGuy. He asked only that it be given away freely. He wanted to give back to the community. Nspecta at CSI Humboldt received his seeds from NdNGuy. That’s why he gave them out as freebies to his customers. He also worked his selections to IBL and those are the ones he sells. I still have a pack of the open pollinated freebies I’ll use to do an open pollination.

Did you mention Massachusetts the other day? I should know my own local cannabis history and I don't. I contacted a clone store here yesterday in MA and they didn't seem to know what weed has originated here.
You are asking the right guy. Penny knows his Strains and the breeders

According to NdNGuy the 79 Xmas Bud was grown in Virginia. An old grower run it outdoors every year that’s why it was late fall before it showed up every year. Once the grower got too old to keep it going he gave his seeds to NdNGuy. He asked only that it be given away freely. He wanted to give back to the community. Nspecta at CSI Humboldt received his seeds from NdNGuy. That’s why he gave them out as freebies to his customers. He also worked his selections to IBL and those are the ones he sells. I still have a pack of the open pollinated freebies I’ll use to do an open pollination.
The open pollination sounds good Penny. I also got some 3 fems. good ol days and 5 Pine tar kush as freebies from my good buddy.... The Good ol days is Panama Red X Bubba Kush so that will be a couple other Really Nice strains I have to choose from :high-five:

Above coco on October 20th. It's starting to look like it might be a mutant. Funky curling leaves.
Is that your 79Xmas Bud ? you are talking about

You have a real nice part of history! Nice story!

Nice family shot PC :yummy: The piney strains sound good. I'm chopping some Afghani now. Weird, loose buds. Very sticky and piney. Is this common? They weren't as loose last year. Stay stoned. :passitleft:
20201028_105030.jpg
20201028_104937.jpg

Nice haul Fred

Hay Derby when she gets a lil bigger post some shots, I would Love to see her . Its funny we are growing the same strain with out planning it. I know Phantom would probably like to see them too

Back
Top Bottom