PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Chef, I've been having that debate with a buddy of mine for a long time. He's dead certain sativa = up and indica = down. I don't agree with him and it drives him nuts! :Rasta:
Well you can tell your buddy the debate is over. There are a lot of other kinds of plants that have Sativa in their binomial name... like medicago Sativa (alfalfa) or Eruca sativa.. it just means domesticated. Indica means that it’s a wild growing plant.

somehow we’ve equated these words to mean plants that grow in equatorial regions with very little variation in season, and plants that grow in high altitude mountainous regions with very cold winter seasons, respectively.

effects are 420% terpene driven, with earthy plants being more relaxing and narcotic, and herbal plants being more energetic. Fruit and gas have effects of their own (creativity enhancing and extreme tone change respectively). Of course we get combinations, so it helps novices to see things on a two sided scale (Sativa vs indica)

Yep I think I will run 4 , 20s for a time. I will have my 10 gallon pots for when I want to change it up. I am hoping the 4 , 20 gallon pots will stock me up on some good stash, Fill a few jars of some top shelve bud.

Well you can tell your buddy the debate is over. There are a lot of other kinds of plants that have Sativa in their binomial name... like medicago Sativa (alfalfa) or Eruca sativa.. it just means domesticated. Indica means that it’s a wild growing plant.

somehow we’ve equated these words to mean plants that grow in equatorial regions with very little variation in season, and plants that grow in high altitude mountainous regions with very cold winter seasons, respectively.

effects are 420% terpene driven, with earthy plants being more relaxing and narcotic, and herbal plants being more energetic. Fruit and gas have effects of their own (creativity enhancing and extreme tone change respectively). Of course we get combinations, so it helps novices to see things on a two sided scale (Sativa vs indica)
I Like the way you described the two. I tend to like the upbeat happy high so my taste run mostly Sativa but it all depends on Terpenes and Cannabinoids. That's what gives you a certain buzz , Heavy Body and/or Up beat head high etc.

I Like the way you described the two. I tend to like the upbeat happy high so my taste run mostly Sativa but it all depends on Terpenes and Cannabinoids. That's what gives you a certain buzz , Heavy Body and/or Up beat head high etc.
So what you mean to say is you prefer the herbal terpenes, the incenses, the pines, and the burnt rubbers

Here is an update on the 79Xmas Bud. Both of the seeds cracked and had just a tiny tail so I put them in Supercools Super Soil that had been cooking for over a year. But once they break soil I should have 2 Carnival and 2 79Xmas Bud. I put the other 2 seeds in a pot so they may well pop up. If so my buddy will get those 2 and undecided on what to do with the 2 stragglers but now they are starting to look like they are turning around and new growth looks good and healthy

A quick family shot
20201027_124820.jpg

Bring on the Christmas bud PC! I haven't seen that for a couple of years.
Yeah I haven't either. Its a Nice Holliday strain. Gets you kicked back and felling groovy and puts you in the Christmas mood. I figure that stuff would go like hot cakes during the holiday season. I think I will run it this grow and the next grow so I will have plenty for next year.

It was originally an outdoor strain grown on the East Coast.
I had heard that. I don't know if this is close to the Christmas bud from back in the late 70s early 80s I do hope so but if it has the same smell taste and high we are all good

8-9 weeks
Its cool we are growing some right around the same time. I got mine planted, now to see if they break soil. I think they will

Back
Top Bottom