PeaceNGreens Diablo OG, OG Master, Chemdawg, G-13, GrapeApe 2009

PeaceNGreen

Hello everybody ! this is my first indoor grow and i hope you guys will follow me on this journey to the finest medicine there is to offer!
okay first off heres the debriefing:
Strains:2 Diablo OG's (sativa dominant)
1 Chemdawg (sativa dominant)(there were two but one clone didnt make it)
2 G-13's (sativa)
2 OG Master kush (indica)
2 Grape Ape (indica)

Also planted 3 mystery seeds that came from this ultra dense bud so hopefully theyre girls!

So here goes the setup:GrowLabs GL120 grow tent
NextGen 600/400 switchable ballast
Vortex 4" Fan
CanFan 4" carbon filter
6" SunTube reflector
Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil
Advanced Nutrients Sensi grow and Sensi Bloom
rsz_buds_025.jpg

rsz_buds_027.jpg

will post more pics once im not so lazy and stoned lol:sleep::sleep::sleep:

alright guys sorry for the delay but here are pics from week 1
Angle_1st_week.jpg

rsz_buds_028.jpg

rsz_buds_031.jpg

rsz_buds_034.jpg

rsz_buds_032.jpg

rsz_buds_028.jpg

Hey so i wasnt patient enough to wait for these puney things to grow so i bought a 3ft Sour Diesel mama that ill take pics of soon thanks for tuning in be back soon!!!:peace:

Looks awesome...

I'm pulling up a seat for this one. Wish I had the guys to post my pics, but too paranoid. Glad there are others who do...

:goodjob:

Whats up guys sorry for the delay but i have week 3 and 4 pictures not too sure about what weeks they are but its around there we're currently in week 5 i believe and ill have pics soon. anyways, wondering if anyone can help me with spider mites theyre spreading on the g13's pretty rapidly but also on the other plants . well enough talkin lets get the show on the road!

Screwnuts- its actually a 3'11" x 3'11" tent GL120, planning on going bigger after the harvest!youre right about it getting full i dont know why we have this many strains at once but hey first indoor grow
Sour diesel
sour_d3.jpg

Super Cropped
supercrop1.jpg

Seedlings
seedlings10.jpg

Week 3(give or take)
week_3.jpg

week_3_seed.jpg

Week 4 (give or take)
week_44.jpg

week_4_2.jpg

week_4_3.jpg

late_week_4.jpg

late_week_4_1.jpg

late_week_4_2.jpg

And just in case you guys are getting bored of all the vegging pictures ill entertain you guys with the last outdoor harvest
its an all organic Skywalker and you can see a UK cheese in the background
Skywalker5.jpg

wow that was a lot of work ! im gonna go medicate see you guys soon!!:smokin:

I love your strain choices, and those are two backyard beauties... One thing, curious as to why you didn't utilize the whole five gallon container, it looks like it is half full of soil? Roots would much rather go down then off to the side, you are going to have to transplant that sucker again, and it is a pain in the ass to transplant four foot plants... Everything else is looking good... :peace:

I love your strain choices, and those are two backyard beauties... One thing, curious as to why you didn't utilize the whole five gallon container, it looks like it is half full of soil? Roots would much rather go down then off to the side, you are going to have to transplant that sucker again, and it is a pain in the ass to transplant four foot plants... Everything else is looking good... :peace:

Thanks IRIE glad to see you stopped by !! the reason its like that is because i bought it off a guy at 3ft and i dont know why he didnt fill it up, probably he was low on soil or something

and i was wondering if you could tell judging by the pictures when i should transplant all the other ones?

Ok, good to hear you didn't do it...I like to let the roots bunch up a little bit and fill in a bit before I go from a 2 gal to a 5 gal. Once the girls slow down growing I figure the roots are starting to get crowded, I then will transplant in the next few days.. I don't think most will let their go as long as I do though, so when the growth starts to slow would be a good time.. Others say 1 gal container to every 1' of plant

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom