Perpetual Grow: Help

Huktonponics

Hello folks, I'd like to start a perpetual grow and would like some help on how to set this up and if it will work.

Imstruggling with how I should organise the rotation and duration of stages, so I'll list my gear and space. Hopefully someone could shed some light on when to move things around and any methods in doing so, and how often I could take each cycle down.

I have 2 tents measuring 8 x 4 each and 1 tent measuring 60cm x 90cm x 120cm
1 tent has an 8 pot flood and drain
1 tent has an 8 pot Wilma ( not modified )
I use a clay pebble / rockwool croutons mix at 50/50 ( I use bags and pots that fit in each other )
Each tent has an 8 inch fan and filter
I have 36 cob clu048 1212 array in 1 with 24 x 3500k and 12 x 3000k
Also have 2 x 480 watt lm301b with 660nm 730nm and 385nm chips in the other

So how could I do this and how would I have to rotate them between areas ? I run an 8 week strain by In House Genetics called Platinum Kush Breath which I take to 9 weeks usually.

Would I be able to run and chop 8 plants in less than 8 weeks if I didn't grow bushy monsters, without staggering plants in the same tent, I'd like to take 8 down at a time instead of 1 a week preferably.

Ya gotta decide how often you want to harvest

Stagger the starts that amount

Then keep it rolling rolling rolling

You can go shorter veg if that speeds things up. But if you change a group then it will effect the perpetual cycle
Adding unknown Flower to e strains will effect it also

Not sure what you mean by that last comment, explain it better
Harvest in 8 weeks??.

Learn exactly what you need through this blog Homegrown Cannabis: How To Grow At Home 101 | ARCannabis. I very much recommend it. It gives you detailed guidlines on what you need to do to get started

Back
Top Bottom