McBudz Perpetual Journal

hey everyone thanks for the congrats and such...

Here are some pics of the lasts rounds of McBudz GR before it turns into a nursery of different sorts ;)

last clones 2 weeks into veg:

DSCN11483.JPG

This Blue Widow mom would normally being getting cut about now. Gonna flower this out in soil with the 2 GWS once I harvest the right side.

DSCN11502.JPG

2 GWS:

DSCN11512.JPG

Right side about 2.5-3 weeks in

DSCN11521.JPG

Here is the left side that really recovered well after the broken pump drought

DSCN11541.JPG

Strawberry Blue in soil. Its hnagin in there. Been suffering due to my lack of being around. Soil gets dry quick and if I set it in a puddle beofre I leave it gets sick. Doin what I can..

DSCN11551.JPG

Dammit forgot to rotate..

BW cola from left side. Again I'd never know it was almost dead from drought

DSCN11561.JPG

DSCN11573.JPG

peace ;)

They are hanging around quite nicely considering the neglect. Thanks for the update.

Mcbudz just want to say the blue widow is awesome along with your skills.One of your favs now ? i always go to your journals i dont post much but read them all. Best of luck with all problems and i hope you'll continue when you get everything looked after. Learned alot form you and my next grow will be the blue widow :thanks: BC

Great journal. Thanks for all the provided information throughout the thread! Couple questions for ya. At the beginning you said you kept the roots inside the net bucket for easy transfer to the ebb buckets in the flower room. If you had a seperate flood table for the veg and the flower room, and after transplanting to the flower tray, would you want the roots to spread out of the net buckets and underneath the hydroton into the flower flood tray to help establish a bigger/healhtier plant for flowering purposes? Would anything need to be done to the roots to prevent any transplant shock to get it kick started for flowering? Do you run the 30 hour transitional dark period also?

in the end i let the root ball develop inside thr 4.5 x 4.5 square pot (no net pot). When the roots came out the bottom and sat in puddled water at the bottom of the veg tray the roots would rot So I always trimmed them back. and only let the flood we them. Then I pulled the clayball rootmass out and transplanted into the e/g buckets.

in the end i let the root ball develop inside thr 4.5 x 4.5 square pot (no net pot). When the roots came out the bottom and sat in puddled water at the bottom of the veg tray the roots would rot So I always trimmed them back. and only let the flood we them. Then I pulled the clayball rootmass out and transplanted into the e/g buckets.

Hope you are still around brother. Hope to see you do more grows, much to learn from you.:peacetwo:

Glad to see you are around still GMT. I'm around. Just doing the family thing and staying out of trouble. I like to stop by occasionally and admire the grows here and keep up with the senior growers here like your self. Thanks for stopping by. All the best to you.

Glad to see you are around still GMT. I'm around. Just doing the family thing and staying out of trouble. I like to stop by occasionally and admire the grows here and keep up with the senior growers here like your self. Thanks for stopping by. All the best to you.

It is truly good to see you are still here and I hope all is well. We are still growing, in more ways than one. New grow room, additional lights, and new nutrients, is making for an interesting new grow in our journal. Always learning and trying to pass on what we learn. We have also expanded our genetics to 36 strains. So hope to see you around when you have time. Keep em green brother.:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom