McBudz Perpetual Journal

been locked in for a while, you said those are 12 plants? and what light combonation are you useing? nice set up too!

My 4x8 bloom tent runs 24 sites. 2 separate 12 site ebb and grows setups in each 4x4 area. Some pots get 2 plants. Depends on how many clones come out A+

across the tent I run a 600w -400w -600w.

My veg area uses t5 6500K lights and some cfls where needed for coverage.

My moms are under t5's

Looking good as always. I just ordered a 60 site ez-cloner. Can you tell me what you are using with yours?

I dip Vita Grow cloning solution.

RO water with just 1.1ml Root excelerator.. per gallon.

Once roots reach 1 inch or more in length I go with 300-400ppm of Aqua Flakes A+B. (takes about 1 week). Then they go to veg after a week like that in the cloner. If they are taking off and growing in the cloner I may up nutes to 600-900 depending on their size and looks.

In veg I run the hygrozyme and roots excel up til 3 week of bloom now. Great roots this way

excuse me if it sounds like im asking dumb questions but im new to the grow thing and still doing mt research. but why are the 12 and 12 pots seperate in the same tent are they on different cycles?

excuse me if it sounds like im asking dumb questions but im new to the grow thing and still doing mt research. but why are the 12 and 12 pots seperate in the same tent are they on different cycles?

SO I can harvest once a month and nt have to wait 8 or more weeks for the whole tent to finish blooming. I dont have to clone, veg, transplant, or harvest 24 plants in one shot. Just breaks up the work load and gives a monthly harvest with less work in a single sitting.

why are my fill pumps awlays failing? wtf? Looked into my tent this morning to check our the ladies I put int flower Friday and they all wilted over. Checked the pump and its not doing shit. I bangit and it goes clickity clack and starts pumping. That cycle goes fine come back and again it takes a bang or dismantle re-mantle and whatever and it works again but is not smooth. I've cleaned them up good. Only thing that seems to help is a little tiny pit of hairclipper oil on the rod and around the magnet. have no idea how bad that is for the plants but its so minute and seems to help.

These are ecoplus pumps and the aqua via pumps. eco-pumps I can atleast getting working again a little.

I order the more expensive magdrive brand pumps and I hope these make a real difference.

I'm wondering if the position the pump is sitting in on the bottom of the barrel makes a difference..
Any thoughts? Pumps never looked junked up or anything they just go clickity clack and jam up.

mine have been fine so far. even in the 100* fresca res. but it has a $80 pump in that one.

I have all my pumps suspended a couple inches off the bottoms of the drums, but i did it to deaden any vibrations. maybe just splurge on some bigger more robust pumps, it's not worth the hundred or two to severely damage a harvest.

why are my fill pumps awlays failing? wtf? Looked into my tent this morning to check our the ladies I put int flower Friday and they all wilted over. Checked the pump and its not doing shit. I bangit and it goes clickity clack and starts pumping. That cycle goes fine come back and again it takes a bang or dismantle re-mantle and whatever and it works again but is not smooth. I've cleaned them up good. Only thing that seems to help is a little tiny pit of hairclipper oil on the rod and around the magnet. have no idea how bad that is for the plants but its so minute and seems to help.

These are ecoplus pumps and the aqua via pumps. eco-pumps I can atleast getting working again a little.

I order the more expensive magdrive brand pumps and I hope these make a real difference.

I'm wondering if the position the pump is sitting in on the bottom of the barrel makes a difference..
Any thoughts? Pumps never looked junked up or anything they just go clickity clack and jam up.

bro I buy pumps 6 at a shot. Ive replaced every pump in the ebb n grow,and the additional powerheads I keep running.....and replaced some of them again.
Ive used 4 diff brands..including mag. pumps just fail.

I've had pretty good luck with Sunleaves pumps - the last eco plus pump I bought failed right out of the box within 6 hours.

Thansk I'll keep that in mind if I find my self in this spot again if/when the mag-drive pumps fail. They seem like they are higher quality and cost damn near 2-3x as much as the others.

bro I buy pumps 6 at a shot. Ive replaced every pump in the ebb n grow,and the additional powerheads I keep running.....and replaced some of them again.
Ive used 4 diff brands..including mag. pumps just fail.

Just seems like they shouldn't fail so soon. They are made for ponds, fish tanks and hydro so its not like they should expect to be pushing perfectly clean water. And what kills me is that there is no junk in the propeller. Unless something is warping or in internal magnets are fucking up in some weird way. Just doesn't explain why a little bit of hair clipper oil makes it good for now. Maybe just helps lube the slightly out of tolerance pieces that are clacking and jamming up??

And why hasnt my reservoir draining pump failed its just a big ass version of eco pump. And it dries out all the time between res chnages so I would think it would be higher risk of junking up without some type of regular movement.

Also leads me to the drain pumps in the conrtoller buckets. haven't had to touch them once.

Never had to change the eco pump in my veg flood table either. It was exactly the same as the 2 that were fucked up in my reservoirs.

EZClone pump runs like a champ too and that bitch runs straight for 2 weeks at a time with a 2 week break in between. I keep it wet too I drain and clean my cloner just before I put new clones in it usually.

People just need to build and sell shit that does what its suppose to do. Work

My plants are all fugly looking due to multiple droughts but its in the first few days of flower so hopefully the stretch can put all that behind me and still pull weight.

OK finally put my Dannar mag drive pumps in 350gph at 50 bucks a pop. Work great other than the fact that the top output connection is a male threaded connection. ?? every pump I've had to date were either pressure inserted like aqua via or 1/2 barb with threaded male end to screw into the pump. Fortunately I have vinyl tubing 3/4 inch od which fits snuggly over this and I couple the 2 male ends together then ziptied over the vinyl tube where its in contact with the threads. Seems to work nice.
Unfortunately my old pump work around (clipper oil) ended at some point during the night and I was looking at some poor plants again this morning. Now both pumps again are new and everyone is feeding on time. I lost the single SB plant in that batch sadly. It was too small to sustain the drought. The choco's look pretty pale but should pull through and show me something good. Just hope I'm not bushing toward herming these things.

I pull the dead.dying SB shifted some stuff round and made room for the SB mom in the flower room. She got replanted into 3.5 gallon bucket and will be following my old school dirt nute schedules. FF GB til pistil and light buds start the TB. All with a little cal-mag. She not directly under any one light so I may not see full potential but she will impress I'm sure if she anything like what the other SB fans have seen.

I have now just the BW and Choco moms that are capable of supply clones that grow at a normal pace. Just don't know what the choco will do full bloom. Sorry to have start her 2 clones off to a dry start but its early enough to pick up.

In a different area I am growing out new moms. 2 Great White Sharks (last 2 beans from my original GWS batch of seeds. Monster producers can wait to employ my new veg time and topping techniques on that crazy strain. Not the strongest strain out there but it is a good plant to grow, super high yield considering the size of the clones when it went to flower. forgiving and loves my cooking. :) Was susceptible to mold though in those dense as colas. Fans help but need to work on a plan if I go with it again.

In the same area I have 4 belladonna regulars growing out. All 6 seedlings doing pretty good and are about the same size. One was stressed at some point not too sure but it got over it with some leaf scars.

I hate seeing my ladies in rough shape.

pics later if I'm up to it.
:peace:

Super bummer about the pump. You listed all the brands I use so now I'm doubly paranoid.

Don't let it get you too down. You'll work your magic and only harvest .9 g/w instead of 1 g/w.

:peace:

So with the light venting, in the summer time, lets say your pulling 95* air from outside through your lamps and pushing it out into the attic. is it still cooling the lights pretty well with the continuous airflow or is your ac working really hard at that point?

and also, lets say you pull the air from one of the vents in your soffet, push it through your lights and into the center of your attic, the air exiting the attic through all the soffet vents and ridge vent. shouldn't that actually keep your attc cooler than normal?
and would the air being pushed out of all the vents make you worry about thermal imaging?

been a while since we got some pics bro, everything ok on the jungle? i know you had the pump failure, but can we get a pic or two? i've been there, done that, and would like to compare my donkey-ness to your unluckiness. lol.

Back
Top Bottom