McBudz Perpetual Journal

Picture Perfect!!

Thanks Butcher!

Looking very nice!
Quick ?, have you noticed any drawbacks to having 2 girls share a bucket? I am looking at your pics, and they look damn good. Keep up the good work.

havent seen any yet. This is why I'm running some with 1 and some with 2. If If they continually perform as well as the single plant per bucket then I'll think about doubling up on all of them to help increase density within the 4x4 areas.

Always amazing!

Do the stems in the cloner go through a phase where the outer bark sorta softens and almost rots away, and the inner part becomes a very stiff root? As they grow other roots as well.

:peace::rollit::bravo:

Nice job Mcbudz, at what color are your trichs off the ones you will soon harvest ? how many weeks are ?:nicethread::bravo:

currently the trichs are about 25%clear 25%amber and 50% cloudy at 6.5 weeks.

Always amazing!

Do the stems in the cloner go through a phase where the outer bark sorta softens and almost rots away, and the inner part becomes a very stiff root? As they grow other roots as well.

:peace::rollit::bravo:

Hard to say I never touch them for fear of passing disease to them. I do scrape them when I cut them before I dip in the solution. The remnants of the scraped outer layer does look like it sotfens up. What I do notice is the color does go to a paler green almost yellow and dark lines form at the cut and various places up and down the cutting right before the white bumps come. The white bumps soon turn into roots.

Whats up McBudz??!! Hey, I had a quick question. What kind of nutes do you use and what PPM do you usually have your newly rooted clone, that are just starting veg at?? I'm having some small issues over here.

I've had good sucess with adding about 900ppm (really about 550pm aqua floakes to get to total of 900ppm in ezc) to the ezcloner mix just as 1cm roots start to appear. I leave like that until I go to veg ebb and flow )about 10 days after root nubs appear. When going to veg roots are 1-2 inches long some may be 3 or more but avergae is 2 inches.I use Technaflora BC series veg/boost nutes, Hygrozyme, HG roots excelerator, cal-mag for a total of 1200ppm or so and move up towards 1500 as the plants take off by adding appropriate portions of BC veg nutes.

hey McBudz what do you think your next grow shall be id love yo see you do a purple strain

I jjst sprouted 4 regular BellaDonna's and 2 more GWS. GWS will be my fall back if none of these others ever give me great yield like the GWS has in the past. Chocolpe and Strawberry Blue are still in texting phase. They are going to flower in about a week. SB is a shorty indica so far and I'm not sure thats going to suit my needs but I'll let her show me whats shes got either way with a test round or 2 of a couple clones. Chocolope so far looks good. Lets see how her test clones do in veg coming up here real soon.

I've had good sucess with adding about 900ppm (really about 550pm aqua floakes to get to total of 900ppm in ezc) to the ezcloner mix just as 1cm roots start to appear. I leave like that until I go to veg ebb and flow )about 10 days after root nubs appear. When going to veg roots are 1-2 inches long some may be 3 or more but avergae is 2 inches.I use Technaflora BC series veg/boost nutes, Hygrozyme, HG roots excelerator, cal-mag for a total of 1200ppm or so and move up towards 1500 as the plants take off by adding appropriate portions of BC veg nutes.

Wow. That PPM sounds high, but obviously works great for you. I'm using General hydro 3 part.... and I cant seem to be able to find a PPM that my plants like. My plants that have 6 inches or more in height on them, seem to like being between 500 and 900 ppm and they do well there. But my issue is with the small ones that have just rooted and have maybe an inch to 4 inch roots. Once they get over 400, I see them start to burn at the tips, but then if I have it around 250, they grow very slowly and small. I still get by, but its this stage that I just cant seem to get the ppm right.

Would you suggest my going even higher in PPM? Like around 600 or more and see what happens?? Im just afraid to burn the cr@p out of them if I do that. What would you suggest I do with the General Hydro 3 part nutes?

My buddies SB was the indica pheno. And pulled 4oz/plant in soil.

I dont dont the thing will produce but how tall was it when it went into flower? Did it have many cola like branches due to topping, lst etc or did it just grow straight up?

Mine is very hardy and dense so far but I feel like its just too damn slow so far. Even the clones are slow to root. This week If I'm lucky I'll get my first SB into flower along with 2 chocolopes (the rest BW's) and I will finally see what they can do for me.

until then maintiaining the 3 moms BW, SB, Chocolope and growing more candidates. 2 more GWS as described early and 4 regular belladonna. Trying to figure out the most efficient way to establish which are female, male, and just not worth growing.

Thinking of putting the 4 into flower in dirt as soon as I can take a good cutting from each. then the cuttings will be small and buy me time and space while they root and re grow by then I'll now which is male by the plants that grew sacs then just just the clones taken from those. . Then I'll just follow rest through bloom, care fro the clones and decide if they are keepers and which I should keep. Hopefully by then I will know if I should to keep choco or SB around based on their performance over the next 8 weeks or so.

On top of all that found out i'm staring down the barrel of an aortic dissection and need my valve replaced. sux bad. so if you dont see me around too much I'm probably off at the docs getting tests or reading up on what they are going to do to me.. Median Sternotomy, mechanical valves, a life of blood thinners, bruises, bleeding, no weightlifting, sorry dont mean to bring you down, just in a crappy place. My trees make me happy though ;) :peace:

Back
Top Bottom