McBudz Perpetual Journal

I've only used GH 3part for their bloom schedule. I use BC Technaflore series for veg and I seem i have a ton of leeway working with it.

If its clones I would take more clones and throw out the ones that lag behind so you don't have to worry about making the whiny babies happy :)

Wow. That PPM sounds high, but obviously works great for you. I'm using General hydro 3 part.... and I cant seem to be able to find a PPM that my plants like. My plants that have 6 inches or more in height on them, seem to like being between 500 and 900 ppm and they do well there. But my issue is with the small ones that have just rooted and have maybe an inch to 4 inch roots. Once they get over 400, I see them start to burn at the tips, but then if I have it around 250, they grow very slowly and small. I still get by, but its this stage that I just cant seem to get the ppm right.

Would you suggest my going even higher in PPM? Like around 600 or more and see what happens?? Im just afraid to burn the cr@p out of them if I do that. What would you suggest I do with the General Hydro 3 part nutes?

On top of all that found out i'm staring down the barrel of an aortic dissection and need my valve replaced. sux bad. so if you dont see me around too much I'm probably off at the docs getting tests or reading up on what they are going to do to me.. Median Sternotomy, mechanical valves, a life of blood thinners, bruises, bleeding, no weightlifting, sorry dont mean to bring you down, just in a crappy place. My trees make me happy though ;) :peace:

Oh man McB.

That's a rough spot. What can one say?

Totally have my thoughts with you man!

Sf

To getI'm sorry to hear about your illness. I kn ow you liked to work out.

But my buddy didn't do anything but let them grow naturally. The main colas were nice 1 each. And all the sidesp colas were almost a half a piece dried, he just trimmed the middles out a little bit. Flowered at around 2'

To getI'm sorry to hear about your illness. I kn ow you liked to work out.

But my buddy didn't do anything but let them grow naturally. The main colas were nice 1 each. And all the sidesp colas were almost a half a piece dried, he just trimmed the middles out a little bit. Flowered at around 2'

Thanks

it would take me too long to get mine to 2feet. I think its just under 1 foot now that 1 clone I have vegging from that mom. Your buddies almost doubled in size which is typical for indica. Too bad yield doesn't scale linearly.. 4oz from almost 3.5 feet doesn't have to mean 2 ounce from 18 inches.. that would be awesome though. I suspect 1-1.25oz from my one plant going to flower at 10 inches or so. I will measure before bloom though so I know for sure. Thats just a wild guess based on what you say your friend got at those heights etc. Only time will tell.
Tons of pics coming up next post...

Pic quality is off think my camera settings are whacked.. Took too many and uploaded already to redo sorry. better harvest pics coming soo

DSCN0941.JPG

DSCN09431.JPG

DSCN0945.JPG

SB Mom

DSCN09471.JPG

DSCN0950.jpg

DSCN09522.jpg

DSCN09531.jpg

DSCN09541.jpg

DSCN0955.jpg

DSCN09581.jpg

DSCN09591.jpg

DSCN09601.jpg

DSCN09611.jpg

DSCN0962.jpg

DSCN09631.jpg

DSCN0964.jpg

DSCN0965.jpg

DSCN0966.jpg

DSCN09671.jpg

DSCN0970.jpg

DSCN0969.jpg

DSCN0971.jpg

DSCN0973.jpg

DSCN09741.jpg

DSCN09752.jpg

DSCN09762.jpg

DSCN09771.jpg

DSCN09781.jpg

DSCN09792.jpg

DSCN09811.jpg

Oh man McB.

That's a rough spot. What can one say?

Totally have my thoughts with you man!

Sf

Thanks man. Still trying to wrap my head around the gravity of. Trying to stay positive, its hard news is still new so once it sinks in more I can mentally adjust. Especially when I can sit down and get more questions answered from the cardio.. guy. I have good people around me. This here will come to an end for a while though once I prepare to go under the knife. I have good people in my life but no one who will do this for me :(

what do you do for smell in the room when you harvest? do you not have problems with taste when you cut all the leaves at the beginning of drying?

canfan filter runs ona gel ozium timed mist all go through the day.

The harvest sits in the GR out of the outside the tent so no hot hid lights on it. I trim leaves back so they are flush with the buds. How do you trim your and what effect has it had on taste, weight, etc. This part of the whole thing is the trickiest and what makes ones growers product better or worse than the others IMO.

i trim mine down to almost now leaf, but trich covered small pieces left, but I haven't cropped a lb at once yet, that may play a diffferent roll in how much I acutaly trim. But the strain will also play a part with how leafy it is and how yhou trim the bud itself.. I helped trim my buddies arjans ultra haze and that was some airy ass bud took foreverr to trim.

Hope all goes well with the heart. We are all pulling for you.

So on your harvest day you chop at the base, trim all leaves close to the buds and hang for a week or so then into jars? Since this is the most important step we don't want to eph it up. Thanks!

So how is the topping and 2 plants per pot working for you?

Trying to figure out what im going to do with 6 E&G pots in a 4x5x8'tall space, under 1000w hps. going to veg 6 weeks after 2 weeks in the cloner.

Im thinking i should let them do what they want to do with all that space and light.
What would you do?

I hope all goes well with the heart bro.

Thanks all for the support..

So how is the topping and 2 plants per pot working for you?

Trying to figure out what im going to do with 6 E&G pots in a 4x5x8'tall space, under 1000w hps. going to veg 6 weeks after 2 weeks in the cloner.

Im thinking i should let them do what they want to do with all that space and light.
What would you do?

I hope all goes well with the heart bro.

With my choco and BW I will always top and go this way (if choco stays around). I am loving the results. I havent been this pleased with my plant performance in a while. The topping is giving me 3-5 main colas per plant and some plant have more than one plant so many more main colas than pots.

SB just grows so "indica"lly slow I dont really know where thats headed.

Back
Top Bottom