Perpetual Pics

Thanks guys. :Namaste:

My brother just stopped by. I showed him the flowering gals. He liked the smell of the Blue Blood the best. His description was "other worldly fruit". I guess that fits. I think I may like the smell of the Purple Kush better. These are just sample plants. I'll have a much better idea what I like after the smoke report.

I'll update pics on Sunday or Monday evening. Until then, :peace: and don't forget to vote in the contests.

I've been watering with 2000 ppms and the plants are loving it. Keep in mind that I have proper maintained meters and have been growing this one pheno for a year now. This is only my personal observations.

Are you positive your meter can accurately measure 2000 ppm? Most common ppm meters rage from 0-1999 ppm.

Are you positive your meter can accurately measure 2000 ppm? Most common ppm meters rage from 0-1999 ppm.

I just pulled out the manual to make sure. (I have four of the same model and cross check for verification.)

Says:
TDS Range 0-9990 ppm
Temp Range 0-80 C

They are HM Digital brand model TDS-3 procured from our sponsor Perfect Gardens.

Here's the company specs in full:

TDS-3 Handheld TDS Meter With Carrying Case
TDS-3 Handheld TDS Meter With Carrying Case
3 Year Warranty CE Where to buy: Find a distributor in your region.
Ideal for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver. Perfect for both consumer or commercial use. Carry one in your pocket or toolbox at all times!
Features
Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
Built-in digital thermometer
Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
Also available in "x10" mode: reads in increments only of 10 ppm (0-9990 ppm).
Click here for a photo of the meter with its case.
Need help deciding which meter is right for you? View our TDS/EC Meter Selection Guide.
Specifications
TDS Range: 0 - 9990 ppm (mg/L)
Temp. Range: 0 - 80 degrees Celsius
Resolution: 0-999: 1 ppm; 1000-9990: 10 ppm (indicated by a 'x10' icon)
Temperature Resolution: 0.1 degree Celsius (Celsius only)
Accuracy: +/- 2%
EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 degrees Celsius (33 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit)
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)

I smelled one of my Northern Lights/Skunks tonight. I realize that the smell will change and isn't a true representative of what the final product will be. But I do not like the smell at all. Reminds me of the high school locker room after a football game. No sweetness at all, just a putrid kind of funk that isn't very appealing. Oh well. It's kind of a pain maintaining six strains.

Hi Josh,

Hang in there with the smell, it will get better as the plant matures. The only time it really starts to smell is when you touch it. I chopped mine down about 2 weeks ago. Seriously, the smell turns into some very pleasant & appealing bud as the cure continues & I would use all of the popcorn for concentrates. I first rated it as a 7, but it has already worked it way up to a 8-.

SKNL is a devastating indica with some serious pain relieving and body numbing attributes to it. I have to cut mine with the AK-48 (Indica with Sativa traits) to offset the punch that she throws at you.

I think you are going to be very surprised with it. I couldn't imagine smoking a concentrate from it, I wouldn't be able to function for 3 days if I did.

:Namaste:

Yeah, that NL x Sk1 is looking more and more like a keeper strain. She's really beautiful looking-gorgeous long orange hairs and super calyx stacking.

The thought of concentrates hadn't entered my mind yet. I only have the one small NL X Sk1 flowering at the moment so it will be a small batch. I do have three Blue bloods flowering. I can't fathom what those concentrates would be like...:roorrip:

Good to know about the NL x Skunk 1. Still trying to see how the Critical and Power Flower do for some people.

Have a Great Week Josh :passitleft:

:ciao:

I'm going to stay away from just plain Critical as it has around a 16% THC level. I am curious of Critical Jack or a Critical Kush. Both those have around a 20% THC Level. Not a lot is said about other canabinoid levels.

That Power Flower looks like a good strain for you Les.

I was looking through Royal Queen's selection and their Haze Berry (Blue Berry x Super Silver Haze) caught my eye.

So many strains to choose from...:smokin:

healthy as a horse that NLB mate. the skunk as you said looks droopy though, i've heard good things about the strain. shame if you got rid, all you need is a bigger tent! :cheesygrinsmiley:

really hope you can sort your property issue out and get back to making this planet green again. :Namaste:

Hey Josh Hope your doing well, Wanted to Congratulate you on your new Job! :goodjob:

Also wanted to drop this line, figured you'd get a kick out of this guy's 45 degree SCROG, pretty damn cool if you ask me
Scaramanga's 45 Degree SCROG

Have a Good One

I'm pretty tired so this is going to be short.

House/property should be settled no later than June 5th. It's a go.

@ Les, Icemud did/does do something similar. I think he's got a 4' x 4' tent. Looks like along the lines of 24" in the center is flat-then 16" on each side slopes upwards 45 degrees. Supposed to best use the light generated from a single source. If I'm not mistaken he has some youtube vids.

I got the new job. I received my first promotion. I received my first raise. Sounds great except that I need to wake up at 3 A.M. If I were asleep two minutes ago I'd get my 8 hrs of rest. So, pics shall wait until another day. I may have to only do weekend updates for a while. Sorry folks. :Namaste:

:bravo:

Your rocking the blue blood! :) Mine smells so good too. Did all your pistils turn red early? And were the buds small and compact? Mine doesn't seem like she'll top an oz out of a 5gal lol.

My NLSK on the other hand is a beast. Grows incredibly strong and fast. It smells like sweet pine Skunk.

About 4 weeks out before I'll be harvesting that one. Only a week or so on the blue blood.

I highly recommend you try the cbd crew critical mass. Grows massive buds, highly medicinal, and taste amazing.

Yeah bro, my lil NL x Sk1 is mostly cola. All my current flowering plants did some weird pistil formation thins round. I attribute it to pushing maximum ppm's using a two-brand nute combo. I me be wrong. Lights off temperature has increased nearly 30 F degrees. Who knows..not me.

So, here's a few long over due pics. I took mostly of the NL x Sk1. Took me a while to get the proper angle/lighting. I honestly can't tell the clarity until I post it on a thread.

NL X Sk1:

today_192.jpg
today_193.jpg
today_196.jpg
today_197.jpg
today_198.jpg
today_199.jpg

This is a Blue Blood. Haven't sampled yet but I'm expecting to be recommending this strain:

today_194.jpg

Just a couple mixed tent pics. I did not note which strains:

today_191.jpg
today_190.jpg

today_189.jpg
today_188.jpg

My new job is pretty demanding. I honestly don't know when I'll have my first day off. I know this weekend is going to be something...AND working 3 PM Sun-8 AM Monday.; actually that starts Friday night. My friends, my point is only that there is going to be days coming up that I am going to be in dispose. I'll do my best to keep up and all that jazz.

Much love from yours truly:love:.

Back
Top Bottom