Perpetual Pics

Your rocking the blue blood! :) Mine smells so good too. Did all your pistils turn red early? And were the buds small and compact? Mine doesn't seem like she'll top an oz out of a 5gal lol.

My NLSK on the other hand is a beast. Grows incredibly strong and fast. It smells like sweet pine Skunk.

About 4 weeks out before I'll be harvesting that one. Only a week or so on the blue blood.

I highly recommend you try the cbd crew critical mass. Grows massive buds, highly medicinal, and taste amazing.

I'm thinking of going with Critical Jack included with my next order.

I'm thinking of going with Critical Jack included with my next order.

Your blue blood looks just like mine. All the pistils have turned but no yellowing leaves or amber trichs. Mines at 8 weeks right now. I absolutely love the smell of this one.

The Skunk x NL is hard to pinpoint the smell right now but it smells good lol. I really like this strain cuz it grows so easily and vigorously.

I had an auto flower of critical jack. Was my first harvest. It's a great strain. Was a sandalwood flavor with a great sativa high. Great production and lots of resin. Wasn't quite fruity enough for my taste but it was my first plant so hard to tell.

My favorite part about critical mass is going onto the cbd crew website and reading testimonials from patients who have used it for various illnesses. Nothing sells me on a strain better than an experienced medical patients reviews. On the other hand they could be fake or paid for lol.

Good luck on the new job. You might have less time for the garden but I bet you'll have more money to invest in it :)

Spectacular update josh, you were right about that NL Skunk, looks very very potent and one hell of a flower cluster. Looks dense and potent for sure. Can only imagine what that and the Blue Blood smells like. :cheer:

Hope the new job transitions well buddy :bravo:

Be Well :Namaste:

SKNL looks awesome, they get real dense, but don't lose too much weight in the cure. That is going to be some real good bud!

:thumb:

It's too bad there isn't a tricorder for the grow room where you could analyze everythng internally like brix, ec, and pH.

Dammit Jim! I'm a Doctor not a horticulturist.

Super control modules exist. I'm just not that high tech. Since I realized my cause for hermies when first I went indoor, I haven't felt ashamed from any of my plants. Some may not be the largest, but every nug on every plant is top shelf. I'm more than content on that. Sure, I'd love to go bigger. Who doesn't want their own legal warehouse? As long as all my plants get the attention they deserve; and it's difficult at the moment, that's all I can do.

I was planning on harvesting all the gals Sat. I'm going to be working out of town at least until Monday evening. Checked with the scope last night and I think Monday would be more accordingly. About to check them out for the last time for 73 hrs. If something is photo-worthy I'll try and capture it.

:peace:

Jeez it takes a while to upload pics. Here they be:

Going to start with the Holy Grail Kush in the Porta-SCROG:

today_161.jpg
today_160.jpg
today_159.jpg

Hmm...there was supposed to be a lot of better pics of that plant. Apparently the either-net gobbled them up.

So, here's what the PK's look like:

today_173.jpg
today_172.jpg
today_171.jpg
today_170.jpg
today_174.jpg
today_177.jpg
today_176.jpg
today_175.jpg

Damn, the more I look, seems like the less pics uploaded.

Northern Lights x Skunk Number 1:

today_199.jpg
today_198.jpg
today_197.jpg
today_196.jpg

B.c God Bud:

today_166.jpg
today_165.jpg
today_153.jpg

Northern Light Blue:

today_195.jpg
today_194.jpg
today_191.jpg
today_190.jpg
today_189.jpg
today_188.jpg

Added: Ugg, after posting I realized that some pics are mislabeled and some are duplicates. My apologies.

I haven't felt ashamed from any of my plants. Some may not be the largest, but every nug on every plant is top shelf. I'm more than content on that.

:peace:
:high-five:

Really quality is all that matters.

I've worked around 145 hrs in the last week. Been doing great with the new job, just very little time off.

I was thinking the flowering gals would be harvested last Sat. I was finally home and checked with the scope last night. Another week for most of the strains. B.C. God Bud has around 5% amber. The other strains are a tad further behind.

today_251.jpg

The 2 Liters.

today_240.jpg
today_241.jpg

The Purple Kush turned a deep purple color while I was away. Not sure if the camera picked it up.

today_244.jpg
today_245.jpg
today_246.jpg
today_249.jpg
today_248.jpg
today_250.jpg
today_247.jpg

:Namaste:

Added: I forgot to mention...when I was out of town, my whole crew smoked. I was given some Purple Haze x OG Kush. That was pretty nice. There was White Widow, Critical, a couple skunky hashy old-school strains. Everyone agreed that my HGK was the best they'd ever had. I took two zips. Came home with an 1/8. I was giving grow clinics on breaks. I tell everyone to join this forum; that's what's helped me the most. :high-five:

reg:high-five:josh

Those 2 liters look exactly like the fast production, lower input, sea of green, plants that Jorge Cervantes and the seed companies promote for easy efficient production. They look great!

I was planning to do that, but was sidetracked by sexing plants and learning how to grow:)

:goodjob:

The technique seems to be very efficient considering grams/sq ft or grams/watt. What I like most about it is that there is no popcorn, just nice nugs.

I'll try and get some pics up in a couple of hrs. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom