Peter Green's Microbial Soil: Cheese, 9 Pound Hammer & Sugar Candy, 2019

So frosty bro really impressive stuff:passitleft:where’d you get your genetics if you don’t mind me asking?

I was considering making this change and then today I was forced to... My middle COB seems to have blown :laughtwo: so now I’ve replaced it with the 600w HPS. Quite the combo now :headbanger: It’s pushed up the room temp a few degrees which is now better for late flowering stage
E0EC3E65-DB07-4433-A8D0-1B335251BDA3.jpeg

So frosty bro really impressive stuff:passitleft:where’d you get your genetics if you don’t mind me asking?
I have purchased a few seeds online but no delivery yet, it’s been like 3 months already.

Yo @SleepDog I contacted the supplier about 3 weeks ago and they asked me to wait a few weeks. Our postal service is so bad, apparently seeds used to take up to 5 months to arrive! I was lucky to get clones. I think, if you consider long term growing, it’d be worth it to travel to a country where you could pick up some seeds on your holiday.

Hey bro @irie lion I was lucky enough to get hold of some clones. Very grateful for them :adore:
Nice bro. I am interested in the 9 pound hammer. I’ll check around for Seeds.

I have purchased a few seeds online but no delivery yet, it’s been like 3 months already.
Wow it has never taken 3 months for me. Did you order from a SA seed bank? I get most of my seeds off of Biltong & Buds and Smoking Gun Seeds and receive my seeds within a week. I have not tried buying seeds over the waters though I can imagine it taking time

Nice bro. I am interested in the 9 pound hammer. I’ll check around for Seeds.

Wow it has never taken 3 months for me. Did you order from a SA seed bank? I get most of my seeds off of Biltong & Buds and Smoking Gun Seeds and receive my seeds within a week. I have not tried buying seeds over the waters though I can imagine it taking time
I ordered from the UK. Are the local seed banks legit though? Have you ever had this kind of produce from them?

They are legit bro and they stock many large, popular breeders. I am sure the seeds you ordered from Dope Seeds, are available on one of those local seed banks I suggested. :thumb: Also trackable delivery as well as freebie Seeds depending on the size of your order.

Super Frosty bro! :headbanger::bravo:Do you do anything with your trimmings after harvest? Some butter or extractions?
Are you Western Cape side?

Hey bro :headbanger: yes, I make butter with my trim. In a slow cooker overnight and then I strain out the plant matter. I mix it with coconut oil which works really well for aches & pains, for rash or irritable skin. The butter freezes well and is perfect for baking and getting baked :hippy: Western Cape yes :ciao: I wouldn’t mind having some extraction done for dabbing. Dabbing tastes so damn good! I do love smokin bud though.

Sweet! I love making butter too but my last couple harvests trim have gone to making bubble hash - it's so damn good. :lot-o-toke: But yeah i love dabs its unreal. I am in the western cape too, Helderberg side. We'll have to meet up some time and do some clone swaps, bud tests ect ect. :bongrip::passitleft:
@irie lion Imagine what this stuff is gonna look like after another 3 weeks :cheer:
It's so frosty already, i really am so excited to see whats happening in the next 3 weeks! :ganjamon: Thats actually why i asked what you'll be doing with your trimming, i can see your harvest is going to be incredibly frosty!

Sweet! I love making butter too but my last couple harvests trim have gone to making bubble hash - it's so damn good. :lot-o-toke: But yeah i love dabs its unreal. I am in the western cape too, Helderberg side. We'll have to meet up some time and do some clone swaps, bud tests ect ect. :bongrip::passitleft:

It's so frosty already, i really am so excited to see whats happening in the next 3 weeks! :ganjamon: Thats actually why i asked what you'll be doing with your trimming, i can see your harvest is going to be incredibly frosty!
I’m gonna start looking up how to make this bubble hash :bong: I’ve never grown anything like this. The closest I’ve come was two grows ago, the Black Raspberry. That was sweet but this is next level! For sure, one day we must blaze :passitleft:

I’m gonna start looking up how to make this bubble hash :bong: I’ve never grown anything like this. The closest I’ve come was two grows ago, the Black Raspberry. That was sweet but this is next level! For sure, one day we must blaze :passitleft:
Done! I'll direct message you soon and we can arrange a blaze up.. i mean meet up :rofl::lot-o-toke:
Have you got a journal on your Black Raspberry? I've also been meaning to ask you, where'd you get your King tut seeds? It's honestly one of my favourite smokes.
@irie lion So you make the bubble hash using trim only?
I use trim & popcorn bud, but it can definitely be done with only trim. Best part is you can use the same material/trim and do 2-3 runs - the first run being the highest quality and every run you do after that the quality drops. But you'll be blown away with how much smokeable hash you can make from trim & some popcron bud. :headbanger:

I’m gonna try that with this next harvest! I should have quite a bit of good trim so hopefully I’ll get a big block :cheesygrinsmiley: I still have quite a lot of butter so no need to make more just yet. I would like to bake and sell edibles but I’ll wait for the law to soften up a bit :reading420magazine: I made some muffins before and those who ate them returned with hectic tellings of their stoned experiences. I don’t get that baked from edibles, I enjoy smoking it :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom